tm logo

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I register a trademark if I live outside the United States?

Yes, you can register a trademarkresiding outside the United States.  Anapplicant’s citizenship must be included with your trademark application, butit need not be US citizenship.  If anapplicant has dual citizenship, then applicant must choose which citizenshipwill be printed in the Official Certificate of Registration.
While this process can be confusing, whenyou request to register your trademark through Trademarkia, an attorneyrepresenting you can help you navigate the process. Click here to get started in applying for your trademarkthrough Trademarkia in more than 55 countries around the world.
Ask us a question

Post us your question and we will get back to you

Need a quick help?

Schedule a call with our attorneys to resolve your queries