Incorporate your LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, Nonprofit or LLP Today!
If you are unsure which one is right for you, our Incorporation Wizard will help you make a choice that's right for your business.
Incorporation Standard Package
Overview of Incorporation Service - Forming Your Business!
Incorporating may be the most important move you make for your business. It can help protect you and your family from the risks of personal liability and may make it easier to attract employees and investment.
- 1. LegalForce's Incorporation Wizard, designed by corporate attorneys, makes it super easy for you to incorporate a business.
- 2. Your documentation will be well prepared and complete.
- 3. Fast, friendly service and 24/7 customer support.
- 4. Take care of the bureaucratic details so you can focus on your business.
- 1. Protect your personal assets. By forming a corporation, you separate your personal assets from the company, and are typically not personally responsible for business debts. So creditors can't pursue your home or car to pay business debts.
- 2. Tax and other savings. Corporations often gain tax advantages, such as savings on self-employment taxes, and deductions for health insurance premiums and life insurance.
- 3. Attract investors. Incorporating is often a pre-requisite to getting outside investment, from sales of stock, or for borrowing money from professional investors or banks. It can also help you reach potential new customers and partners.
- 4. Easier transfer and sale. An incorporated business provides more security for purchasers and therefore can also be easier to sell than an unincorporated business.
- 5. Retirement planning. It can be easier to create retirement funds and qualified plans, like a 401(k) for yourself and employees.
In the Standard Package, incorporating a business is easy and painless.
You will receive: (1) LegalForce automated Incorporation Wizard helps you decide what corporate form is best for your business; (2) Legally compliant filing of Articles of Incorporation; (3) Customer service available at any time.
Some states require your original signature before filing. For these states, we will send you the documents to sign and return to us.
Incorporate Your Business in 3 Easy Steps
You provide basic information about your business, and we take care of filling out the right state forms, creating your corporate documents, and guiding you through the incorporation process. Our "Incorporation Wizard" will recommend an incorporation package based on what other businesses like yours usually choose. This is all you have to do:
Step 1. Tell us about your business:
Answer a couple of simple questions about your business. These are used by our "Incorporation Wizard" to recommend the state and type of incorporation that are most likely to meet your needs. You are free to make changes to these recommendations or to chose a different package.
Step 2. Choose an Incorporation Package:
Choose your package and fill out our simple form. We guide you through the information that your state of incorporation requires.
Step 3. Customize for Your Business:
Make any changes you want and submit your answers to us.
LegalForce Does the Rest:
We will prepare and file the appropriate documents with the state of incorporation. We also create bylaws and minutes to get your company started. When the state responds, we will send your incorporation documents to you and give you easy-to-follow instructions of what to do next.