tm logo

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to hire an attorney when filing to register my trademark?

If you are a foreign applicant, you must hire a U.S. licensed attorney to file your trademark application in the United States. But if you reside in the U.S., although you can file the application yourself, you must comply with all requirements of the trademark statutes and rules and may be required to respond to legal issues raised by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Because the application process can be complex, applying your trademark through an experienced trademark law firm such as Trademarkia P.C. is highly recommended.
Ask us a question

Post us your question and we will get back to you

Need a quick help?

Schedule a call with our attorneys to resolve your queries