(1) - Operating system software; computer software for security and user authentication; computer software for use by software developers to create, edit and test other computer programs and web sites; compiler programs, editor programs, debugger programs and utility programs for creating other computer programs; computer programs, namely, game software for use on computers and video game players; software for receiving, displaying, storing and organizing electronically published works; CD-ROM and downloadable reference works in various fields; computer software for user authentication, signature and key security and exchange, and data exchange; computer programs for developing other computer programs; Internet appliances, namely, computers for accessing the Internet; video game machines for use with televisions; computer hardware; interactive video game devices comprised of computer hardware and software and accessories, namely, game consoles, game controllers and software for operating game controllers; DVD drives; memory expansion units for video game consoles; video cable for use with video game consoles; handheld PCs; computer cursor control devices, namely, computer mouse or trackball key pads, trackballs, keyboards, joysticks and racing wheels for controlling video game input.
(2) - Arranging and conducting exhibitions, trade shows and business conferences in the fields of computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer hardware and peripherals, computer software, software development, telecommunications, the Internet, interactive television, and computer and video games software and equipment; licensing of computer software and technology; mail order services and computerized on-line retail services in the fields of computer hardware and software, publications on computer hardware and software, reference works, educational products and language products; on-line ordering services, namely, providing information and links to on-line retail stores featuring books and publications, games and toys; advertising and marketing services, namely, promoting the goods and services of others via computer networks, wireless networks and the Internet; dissemination of advertising for others via electronic mail and over computer networks, wireless networks and the Internet; providing management assistance, namely, assisting others in direct electronic mail advertising, and assisting others in placing and running advertisements on computer networks and the Internet; promoting the goods and services of others by providing hypertext links to the web sites of others; on-line career placement services; assisting others in placing and running advertisements on computer networks and global communication networks; and billing services.
(3) - Publications, namely, strategy guides, user manuals, comic books, series of fiction and nonfiction books, magazines and newsletters all in the fields of computers, computer hardware, computer peripherals, computer software, computer networks, the Internet, interactive television, computer games, video games, science fiction, games, entertainment science, social studies, education, language arts, history, arts and leisure, math and geography; maps; user guides for atlases and maps; instruction manuals, user guides and reference guides for a multi-media encyclopedia on a variety of subjects.
(4) - Electronic mail services; web messaging; providing chat rooms for the transmission of messages among Internet users concerning a wide variety of topics, namely, topics of general interest, entertainment, video games, sports, computing, romance, news, religion and health; communications services, namely, streaming of audio and video material via the Internet; providing information in the field of telecommunications and telecommunications software and systems over computer networks, wireless networks and global communication networks.
(5) - Providing an on-line magazine and web site featuring information in the field of computer games, science fiction, games and entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; entertainment services, namely, tracking the status of various users of on-line interactive gaming services and matching on-line game players with other players of similar skill levels; arranging on-line competitions for interactive game players; arranging and conducting exhibitions in the nature of computer gaming tournaments; organizing and conducting exhibitions for users of video and computer games; providing information in the fields of entertainment, news, sports, music, movies and education via the Internet; on-line information services, namely, providing reference and encyclopedic information in the fields of science, technology, geography, history, social science, religion, philosophy, art, language, literature, performing arts, sports, hobbies and pets; educational services, namely, providing on-line computer software user training via the Internet; education and training services, namely, conducting classes and seminars in the field of computers and computer programs; on-line information services, namely, providing reference and encyclopedic data in electronic form.
(6) - Computer services, namely, providing technical support and consultation services in the fields of computers, software, electronics, web site maintenance and development, telecommunications, e-mail management and security, computer and network security and authentication, computer networks, document management and workgroup systems; computer hardware and software testing services; computer services, namely, providing software updates via computer networks and global communication networks; computer programming services; providing information via the Internet in the fields of computers, computer software, computer components, computer peripherals, computer and software support, general reference information, information concerning women, topics of interest to women, parenting and children's health, nutrition, and well-being, careers, career counseling and weather; Internet search engines services; licensing of intellectual property, namely trademarks; software leasing services; providing temporary use of on-line, non-downloadable software for workgroup and document creation and management; on-line mapping services; and providing customized on-line web pages featuring user-defined information, which include search engines and on-line web links to other web sites.