Goods and Services Information
(1) - Written materials, namely: letterheads, business cards, envelopes, books, text books, workbooks, curriculum manuals, training and instructional guides; lesson plans, articles and brochures.
(2) - Promoting children's fitness and wellness to parents and educators through workshops, seminars, presentations, online training programs and written materials that pertain to yoga, Montessori and mindfulness-based practices.
(3) - Printed publications namely: books, magazines, newsletters, posters, bookmarks, containing the name Yogasori, and information pertaining to a Yogasori education, both children's classes and facilitator training with Yogasori. A Yogasori education integrates children's yoga with Montessori and mindfulness-based practices.
(4) - Promoting and teaching a Yogasori education, including yoga, Montessori and mindfulness-based practices, to children and families through classes, parties, and community events.
(5) - Electronic publications namely: e-books, articles, workbooks, newsletters, containing information pertaining to a Yogasori education.
(6) - Promoting and teaching a Yogasori education through a website featuring online based children's programming, including cartoons, live action, music, games, electronic books, social networking for families, articles and related information on parenting, children's fitness and wellness.
(7) - Training materials, namely: pre-recorded CDs and DVDs not containing software, for classes and seminars in association with children's yoga that integrates Montessori and mindfulness-based practices, and facilitator training with Yogasori.
(8) - Promoting a Yogasori education through digital, printed materials and children's toys such as picture books, activity books, DVDs, CDs, dolls, blocks, and puzzles.
(9) - Promotional items namely: t-shirts; leggings; sweatshirts; baseball caps; pants and tank tops, headbands and headscarves; leg warmers.
(10) - Promotional items namely: bags, namely tote bags and yoga mat bags, and yoga mats.
(11) - Promotional items namely: children's toys, dolls, puzzles, blocks. Children's note books, children's picture books, children's activity books. CD's and DVD's for children's entertainment, web-based programming for children's entertainment; electronic books and games for children.