(1) - Paper goods and printed matter, namely, bumper stickers, laminated signs, decals, paper weights, pens, pencils, notepads, note paper, baseball cards, programs, magazines, books and booklets concerning baseball, calendars, playing cards and folders.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely, baseball games, competitions and exhibitions rendered live and through broadcast media namely, television and radio, and via a global computer network or a commercial on-line service; information services, namely, providing information in the field of sports, entertainment and related topics, and providing for informational messages relating thereto; entertainment services, namely, providing multi-user interactive computer games all via a global computer network or a commercial on-line service; educational services in the nature of baseball skills programs, baseball camps, seminars and clinics offered live and through on-line instruction; entertainment services, namely, production of programming broadcast via television, radio and a global computer network or a commercial on-line service; organizing community sporting events; providing facilities for sports tournaments and competitions relating to baseball; organizing and conducting fantasy sports, sports contests and sweepstakes; fan clubs; providing on-line newsletters in the field of baseball.
(3) - Clothing, namely, shirts, shorts, jogging suits, jackets, sweaters, visors, caps, bibs, infantwear, ties, sleepwear, pajamas, sweatshirts, gloves, knitted headwear, scarves, headbands, and shoes.
(4) - Electrical apparatus, namely, radios; pre-recorded videotapes relating to baseball, pre-recorded videodiscs relating to baseball; pre-recorded audio discs relating to baseball; compact disc cases; eyeglass cases, cases for personal digital assistants, cell phones, cell phone accessories, namely, cases and face plate covers; binoculars; calculators; photographic cameras; electric switch plate covers; luminous signs, neon signs; sunglasses; decorative magnets; protective helmets, baseball batting helmets, catcher's helmets; video and computer game cartridges, video and computer game discs, video and computer game cassettes and video game controllers; computer accessories, namely, mouse pads and wrist pads, computer software, namely, screen savers, computer game programs, and computer game programs downloadable from a global computer network in the field of baseball.
(5) - Jewelry, namely, bracelets, charms, earrings, rings, belly rings, necklaces, pendants, watches, costume jewelry, rubber or silicone bracelets and/or wristbands, medallions, ornamental metal pins, lapel pins, tie clips, tie fasteners, cuff links, metal belt buckles of precious metal, tie tacks, tie pins, money clips of precious metal, metal key chains, metal key rings, clocks, wall clocks, alarm clocks, fob watches, clock key chains, and non-monetary coins of precious metal.
(6) - Athletic bags, overnight bags, backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags, beach bags, cooler bags, lunch totes, lunchboxes, knapsacks, attaché cases, briefcases, purses, handbags, wallets, billfolds, fanny packs, waist packs, cosmetic cases sold empty, toiletry cases sold empty, key cases, business card cases, luggage, luggage tags, suitcases, garment bags for travel, trunks for traveling, umbrellas, canes, card cases, dog collars, dog identification tags and dog leashes.
(7) - Toys and sporting goods, namely stuffed toys, plush toys, bean bag toys, foam toys, foam novelty items, namely, foam fingers, puppets; balloons, checker sets, chess sets, dominoes, cribbage game, board games, card games, playing cards, dart boards and dart board accessories, namely, darts, dart shafts and dart flights, toy cars and trucks, toy mobiles, jigsaw and manipulative puzzles, return tops, toy banks, toy figures, toy vehicles, toy airplanes, dolls and doll accessories, bobbing head dolls, inflatable baseball bats, decorative wind socks, flying discs, miniature baseball bats, mini batting helmet replicas, toy necklaces, miniature toy baseballs, baseballs, holders for baseballs, autographed baseballs, footballs, softballs, playground balls, rubber action balls, golf balls, golf club head covers, golf club bags, golf putters, billiard accessories, namely, cues, billiard balls and cue cases, baseball bases, baseball bats, catcher's masks, grip tape for baseball bats, baseball batting tees, pine tar bags for baseball, rosin bags for baseball, baseball glove oil, batting gloves, baseball gloves, baseball mitts, chest protectors for sports, athletic supporters, baseball pitching machines, inflatable toys; basketball backboards and nets; hand held video and electronic games; party favors in the nature of noise makers; costume masks; christmas tree ornaments, excluding confectionery and illumination articles, and christmas stockings.