||Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Games, namely, video game programs, video game software and electronic game programs and video game output machines.
(2) - Entertainment in the nature of organizing and conducting athletic competitions combining two or more sporting activities.
(3) - Vehicles, namely bicycles.
(4) - Backpacks and sports bags.
(5) - Outdoor recreational equipment, namely, fishing equipment, (namely rods, reels, leaders, creels, flies, nets, tackle, hooks, waders and lures); boats and boating equipment, (namely anchors, boat covers, boat mounts, floatation devices, boat hooks, engines, pumps, and fuel tanks); camping equipment, (namely tents, tent stakes and pegs, compasses, harnesses, ropes, first aid kits, sleeping bags, blankets, stoves, lanterns, flashlights, lamps, rainwear, (namely coats, pants, hats, boots, tarpaulins, fly sheets) water containers, utensils, utility knives, chairs and tables); kayaks and kayaking equipment, (namely oars, paddles, helmets, rudders, drybags, straps, and saddles).
(6) - Energy bars, namely, nutritional supplements, herbal supplements, vitamin and mineral supplements, dietary supplements, dietary food supplements and food supplements, all in bar form.
(7) - Beverages, namely, sports drinks.
(8) - Men's, women's, and children's swimming, athletic, and bicycle attire, namely, bathing suits, swim trunks, T-shirts, shorts, hats, jackets, pants, and sweatshirts.
(9) - Watches.