(1) - Colognes, perfumes and cosmetics; Cosmetics in general, namely, skin care preparations, makeup and perfume; Disinfecting perfumed soaps; Eau de perfume; Essential oils as perfume for laundry purposes; Liquid perfumes; Oils for perfumes and scents; Perfume; Perfume oils; Perfume oils for the manufacture of cosmetic preparations; Perfumed creams; Perfumed extracts for tissues and perfumes; Perfumed paste; Perfumed powder; Perfumed powders; Perfumed soap; Perfumed soaps; Perfumed talcum powder; Perfumes; Perfuming sachets; Fragrances; cosmetics, namely, lip pencils, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, eye pencil, lip gloss, lipstick, non-medicated lip balm, mascara, nail polish, blush, concealer, compacts, artificial fingernails, nail polish top coat, nail polish base coat, lip foundation, and eyebrow gloss; skin care products, namely, astringent for cosmetic purposes, bath gel, bath oil, bath powder, beauty mask, body cream, body lotion, bubble bath, eye cream, skin moisturizer, essential oils for personal use, eye make-up remover, facial scrubs, make-up remover, shower gel, hand cream, massage oil, shaving cream, skin clarifiers, skin soap, skin emollients, sun screen preparations, sun tanning preparations, depilatory creams, after-shave lotion, and anti-wrinkle cream; hair care products, namely, hair dyes, hair conditioners, non-medicated hair care preparations, hair waving lotion, hair rinses, hair color removers, and hair shampoo; Body shimmer powder; incense.
(2) - Jewelry; clocks; jewelry boxes; lapel pins; watches; rings, rubber bracelets, watch bracelets.
(3) - Key chains made of plastic, decorative wall plaques of wood, decorative wall plaques of plastic, picture frames, plastic novelty license plates, and wood boxes; vinyl appliques for attachment to windows, mirrors, and other solid surfaces; life-size cardboard character stand-ups, mirrors, non-metal dog tags, decorative pillows, rubber key caps, namely, plastic or rubber caps used to cover the tops of keys; Personal compact mirrors.
(4) - All-purpose carrying bags; all-purpose carrying cases, back packs, business card cases, cosmetic carrying cases sold empty, handbags, key chains of leather, key chains of imitation leather, makeup bags sold empty, messenger bags, purses, umbrellas, wallets; Beach bags, collars for pets, luggage, luggage tags, pet clothing.
(5) - Lunchboxes, beverage ware, namely, cups and mugs, drinking glasses, candy boxes, ceramic figurines, and decorative ceramic tiles not for use as building materials; Decorative plates, glass storage jars, and serving trays; thermal containers, and plastic water bottles sold empty; dishes, pet feeding dishes, drinking steins, stone and earthenware coasters, travel mugs, hair brushes, hair combs, and makeup brushes; Candle holders, canisters sold empty for household use, charms for attachment to beverage glassware for identification purposes, containers for household or kitchen use, namely, food storage containers, cookie jars, decanters, decorative plates, flasks, insulating sleeve holders for beverage cans, napkin holders, serving trays, steins.
(6) - Bed, bath and table linens; blankets; textile wall hangings; curtains.
(7) - Belt buckles not made of precious metal; ornamental cloth patches; embroidered patches for clothing; and ornamental novelty buttons and shoelaces; hair accessories, namely, bobby pins, barrettes and clips; hair ties, hair clips; Armbands.