(1) - Aromatherapy oils, bath beads, bath crystals, bath foam, bath gel, bath oil, bath powder, non-medicated bath salts, body cream, body emulsion, body masks, body scrubs, body oil, body powder, bubble bath, cologne, hair conditioners, essential oils for personal use, facial scrubs, hand cream, incense, skin lotion, facial lotion, facial masks, facial cleansers, facial creams, body lotion, massage oil, perfume, potpourri, hair shampoo, shaving cream, shaving gel, shaving soap, shower gel, skin conditioners, soaps for hands, face and body, liquid soaps for hands, face and body, cosmetic pads, cosmetic balls, cotton balls for cosmetic purposes, room fragrances, scented ceramic stones for use as room fragrances.
(2) - Retail store services featuring general merchandise.
(3) - Beeswax for use in making candles, charcoal briquettes, charcoal lighter fluid, fireplace logs, lamp oil, paraffin, tapers, carnuba wax, and wicks for oil lamps.
(4) - Butcher knives, cheese slicers, chefs knives, hand-operated choppers, chopsticks, cleavers, pizza cutters and slicers, egg slicers, ice picks, fire irons, kitchen knives, kitchen shears, ladles, mortars and pestles, nut crackers not of precious metal, non-electric can openers, non-electric fruit and vegetable peelers, hand-operated vegetable shredders, scissors, tableware, namely, knives, forks and spoons, kitchen tongs, manicure implements, namely, cuticle pushers, tweezers, nail and cuticle scissors, fingernail buffers, clippers and files, gardening tools, namely, trowels, weeding forks, shovels, spades, hoes, and pruning scissors, knives and shears, and whetstones.
(5) - Barbecue grills, chandeliers, chimneys for oil lamps, electric lights for christmas trees, electric chinese lanterns, electric coffee makers for domestic use, electric kettles, electric and ceiling fans, flashlights, electric deep fryers, electric frying pans, electric griddles, electric hot plates, hot water bottles, electric waffle irons, lamps and lamp shades, oil lamps and lanterns, electric toasters and toaster ovens.
(6) - Jewelry and costume jewelry, ankle bracelets, tea balls and infusers of precious metal, belt buckles made of precious metal, watch bands, bracelets, charms, cuff links, ear clips, earrings, watch fobs and chains, coffee and tea servers of precious metal, cruets and cruet stands made of precious metal, lapel pins, money clips of precious metal, necklaces, ornamental pins, pendants, rings being jewelry, sun dials, tankards of precious metal, tie clips, fasteners, tacks and pins, boxes made of precious metal, candle holders and candlesticks made of precious metal, candle snuffers made of precious metal, clocks, figures and figurines made of precious metal, napkin rings of precious metal, serving platters of precious metal, and candle snuffers of precious metal.
(7) - Address books, photograph albums, scrapbook albums, appointment books, art pictures, art prints, graphic art reproductions, printed art reproductions, autograph books, paper party bags, gift bags, paper blinds, art sketching boards, bulletin boards, bookmarks, notebooks, cookbooks, paper gift wrap bows, cardboard boxes, paper boxes, pencil boxes, stationery boxes, desk calendars, wall calendars, pocket calendars, greeting cards, note cards, christmas cards, paper table cloths, paper napkins, confetti, paper cake decorations, paper party decorations, decals, diaries, paper gift wrap, paper gift tissue, metallic gift wrap, paper gift wrapping ribbons, guest books, posters, postcards, rubber stamps, stamp pads, stickers, writing paper, and shredded paper.
(8) - Furniture, namely, household furniture, namely, living room furniture, dining room furniture and bedroom furniture; office furniture and entertainment centre furniture; picture frames, window blinds, venetian blinds, plastic boxes, wooden boxes, plastic cake decorations, plastic caps, non-metal caps for bottles, wood carvings, jewelry boxes and cases not of precious metal, corks, curtain rods, non-metal curtain rings, cushions, room dividers, drinking straws, fabric furniture covers, fire screens for domestic use, domestic fire-place bellows, gift package decorations made of plastic, hampers, clothes hangers, non-metal house numbers, infant cradles, infant walkers, non-metal jewelry boxes, jewelry cases not of precious metal, wood kegs, plastic key chain tags, non-metal key chain tags, non-metal key fobs, non-metal key holders, non-metal key rings, plastic key tags, kitchen cabinets, plastic knobs, wood knobs, non-metal ladders, non-metal latch bars, non-metal latches, lawn furniture, lecterns, plastic letter boxes, wood letter boxes, plastic novelty license plates, plastic lids, plastic lids for cans, plastic drawer lining material, living room furniture, non-metal lock boxes, lockers, love seats, plastic luggage lining material, non-metal mail boxes, mannequins, plastic medication containers, medicine cabinets, hand held mirrors, furniture mirrors, decorative mobiles, picture frame moldings, non-metal money boxes, non-metal money clips, plastic name badges, non-metal name plates, office furniture, plaster ornaments, plastic ornaments, wax ornaments, wood ornaments, ottomans, chair pads, non-metal pallets, non-metal tent pegs, non-metal pegs, plastic pillboxes, pillows, clothes pins, plaques, fitted plastic inserts for use as container liners, plate racks, playpens, display racks, free standing non-metal tool racks, magazine racks, non-metal hat racks, storage racks, wall mounted non-metal tool racks, curtain rails, furniture recliners, hand operate non-metal garden hose reels, plastic key rings, non-metal safes, furniture screens, non-metal expanding sleeves for affixing screws, non-metal screws, soft sculpture wall decorations, plaster sculptures, plastic sculptures, wax sculptures, wood sculptures, sea shells, seat cushions, booster seats, seats for furniture, settees, window shades, plastic shelf lining material, shelves, shelving, sideboards, sign boards, plastic sign boards, wood sign boards, plastic holders for signs, wooden holders for signs, sofas, umbrella stands, plaster statues, plastic statues, wax statues, wood statues, plaster statuettes, plastic statuettes, wax statuettes, wood statuettes, stools, plastic storage drums, stuffed animals which are not toys, trestle tables, wood chopping block tables, furniture tables, tea carts, non-metal threaded fasteners, non-metal time capsules, tool boxes used as furniture, tool chests used as furniture, non-metal fixed towel dispensers, toy boxes used as furniture, toy chests, trestles for supporting non-metal tables, non-metal trophies, non-metal trophy columns, plastic tubs not using for bathing, wooden tubs not used for bathing, non-metal weather vanes, wall units used as furniture, ward-robes, wood barrels, wood crates, wood doorknobs, woods door handles, wood broom handles, wood tool handles, wood signs, and work benches.
(9) - Hair combs and brushes; empty perfume atomizers; confectioner's decorating bags; non-metal piggy banks; earthenware, hand, sugar and wash basins; the bowls of basins; fitted picnic baskets, flower baskets, steamer baskets, wastepaper baskets, non-metal baskets namely those made of wicker, straw, wood and cloth; basting spoons; plastic bath racks; beer jugs and mugs; portable beverage coolers and dispensers; beverage glassware; dust bins; bird baths and houses which are not structures, bird feeders; bread, carving, knife and pastry boards; gravy boats; bottle cradles for wine, bottle gourds, bottle openers, bottle stands, seltzer and other barware bottles, empty bottles; bowls, glass bowls, rinsing bowls, salad bowls, glass boxes, lunch boxes, decorative non-metal boxes, soap boxes, boxes for dispensing paper towels, shaving brush stands; brushes for clothes, crumbs, dishwashing, dusting, fireplace, floor, mushroom, pot cleaning, scrubbing, shaving, toilet cleaning, and meat basting; buckets, wine and champagne buckets, ice buckets, plastic buckets, stove burner covers, crystal, china, butter coolers and dishes, shower caddies, tea caddies, cake molds, rests, servers and stands, canister sets, milk cans, watering cans, carver rests, comb cases, fitted vanity cases, casserole dishes, glass casters, cavier coolers, wind chimes, china ornaments, chocolate molds, chopping boards for kitchen use, cleaning cloths, cleaning mitts of fabric, clothes drying racks, plastic coasters, cocktail picks, cocktail shakers, coffee cups, hand operated coffee grinders, domestic coffee measures, non-electric coffee servers, coffee stirrers, compacts sold empty, confectioner's molds, soap containers, thermal insulted food or beverage containers and flasks; food containers, cookery molds, cookie cutters, cork holders, cork screws, corn cob holders, cheese-dish covers, dish covers, cruet stands for oil or vinegar not of precious metal cruets not of precious metal, crumb trays, decorative crystal prisms, cups, coffee cups, egg cups, paper cups, plastic cups, cutting boards, decanters, decorative plates, dewar bottles and vessels, dish stands, soap dish, dishes in general, soap dispensers, dispensers for liquid soap, porcelain or earthenware door knobs, glasses, horns, and vessels, dust pans, furniture dusters, dusting gloves, dutch ovens, non-electric egg beaters, egg cups, poachers and separators, porcelain eggs, epergnes, feather dusters; figurines. statues and statuettes made of china, crystal, earthenware, glass, porcelain and terra cotta; flasks, flour sifters, flower pots, flower pot holders, fly swatters, frying pans, funnels, gardening gloves, garlic presses, preserve glasses, polishing gloves, goblets, non-electric griddles, grills for cooking, pepper grinders, napkin holders, serviette holders, soap holders sponge holders, toilet tissue holders, toothpick holders, towel holders, flower and plant holders, portable coolers and ice chests for food and beverages, ice cube molds, domestic incense burners, insulating jars, glass jars for jams and jellies, jugs, juice reamers for fruit, non-electric juicers, non-electric kettles, tea kettles, kitchen ladles, knife blocks and rests, lazy susans, lemon squeezers, battery operated and electric lint removers, lunch boxes and pails, managers, pepper mills, mixing spoons, pastry and pudding molds, mug trees, mugs, wine cooling pails, metal cooking pans, glass pans, metal pans, paper cups, paper plates, pie servers, rolling pins, pitchers, plastic cups, plates, decorative and paper plates, pots, cooking pots, powder puffs, non-electric pressure cookers, non-electric pressure cooking saucepans, oven to table racks, spice racks, wine racks, napkin and serviette rings not made of precious metal, salt cellars, saucepans, saucers, scoops, sculptures made from china, crystal, earthenware, glass, porcelain and terra cotta, salt and pepper shakers, shoe brushes, horns and trees, shoe stretchers made from wood,
(10) - Afghans, cloth banners, barbecue mitts, bath mats made of fabric; bed canopies, pads, sheets, spreads and blankets; pillow cases and shams, cheese cloth, cloth doilies, cloth flags, dish cloths, wash cloths, table cloths, coasters made of table linen, comforters, duvet covers, mattress covers, unfitted fabric furniture covers, curtains, net curtains, window curtains, draperies, dust ruffles, duvets, eiderdown quilts, fabric table runners, handkerchiefs, pot holders, kitchen towels, textile place mats, table mats not made of paper, mattress pads, oven mitts, washing mitts, textile napkins, pennants not of paper, quilts, dust ruffles, shams, textile tapestries and wall hangings, tea towels, textile bathmats, textile placemats, and towels.
(11) - Plastic and rubber bath mats, carpets, cork mats, wooden door mats, door mats of india rubber, door mats of textiles, door mats, reed mats, rubber mats, wall paper, rugs, tapestry style wall hangings not made of textile, and wall hangings not made from textile.
(12) - Christmas tree ornaments, christmas gardlands, tree skirts and tree stands, artifical christmas wreaths and trees, toys, namely, parlor games, board games, paper airplanes, stuffed toy animals, balloons, stuffed toy bears, bird calls, music box toys, bubble making wand and solution sets, bingo cards, darts and accessories, dart boards, party favors namely crackers, noisemakers, and party favors namely small toys, dolls and related accessories, kites and related accessories, magic tricks, manipulative puzzles, marbles, puppets, rubber action balls, plush toys, rocking horses, stuffed toys and return tops.
(13) - Ground, shelled roasted and processed nuts, candied nuts, processed anchovies, anchovy paste, processed fruits and vegetables, aspic, banana chips, dried beans, peas and lentils, processed beans; dairy-based, soy-based, whey-based and vegetable-based food beverages; bouillon, soup broth, nut butter, fruit-based fillings for cakes and pies, caviar, cheese, cheese and cracker combinations, cheese fondue, cheese food, cheese spreads, cheese substitutes, maraschino cherries, chile con queso, chili with or without beans, fruit chips, potato chips, yucca chips; meat, fish, or vegetable based chow mein; chowder, clam juice, cooking oil, crystallized fruit, dairy based dips, processed dates, dips including snack food but not including salsa and other sauces used as dips, salad dressing, edible fats, edible oil, egg nog mixes, escargot, meat extracts, foie gras; bottled, canned and dried fruits and vegetables; fruits preserved in alcohol, unflavored and unsweetened gelatins, gherkins, guava paste, jams, jellies, jerky, lard, lemon curd, processed lemons, liver paste, marmalade, mincemeat, nut topping, salad oil, vegetable oil, olive oil, flavored oils, processed olives, onion rings, tomato paste, vegetable paste, pate, piccalilli, pickled fruits and vegetables, pimientos, pork rinds, potato crisps, instant potatoes, vegetable protein bits having a bacon flavor, processed pumpkin seeds, tomato puree, quenelles, raisins, fruit salads, sardines, sauerkraut, processed edible seeweed, processed edible seeds, shellfish, fruit-based snack food, snack mix consisting primarily of processed fruits, processed nuts and/or raisins, snails, soup mixes, soups, canned and dried soybeans, tahini, canned, cooked or other wise processed tomatoes, preserved truffles, tunafish, vegetable based spreads, vegetable oils for cooking, vegetable-based food beverages, pickled vegetables.
(14) - Barbecue sauce, hot sauce, marinade, salsa, corn chips, candy, candied fruit and nuts, biscotti, pasta, cocoa, chocolate, flavored cocoa mixes, coffee and tea, coffee substitutes, spices and herbs in all forms, cereals, grains, bread mixes, cake and pie mixes, fillings and decorations, condiments, capers, candy, caramel popcorn, catsup, cheese sauce, chips, dried chili peppers, chutney, chow chow, pasta, cookies, crackers, extracts used as flavoring, syrups, flour, ready to eat cereal derived food bars, frostings and frosting mixes, gravies and gravy mixes, chewing gum, honey, mayonnaise, mustard, noodles, chocolate covered nuts, oatmeal, pickle relish, pancake mixes, popcorn, pretzels, puddings and pudding mixes, rice, sauces, natural sweeteners, vinegar, flavored vinegars, and yeast.
(15) - Beer, lager, ale, malt liquor, non-alcoholic beer and wine, soft drinks, fruit and veget able juices and concentrates, concentrated syrups or powders used in the preparation of non-alcoholic beverages, drinking water, and flavored drinking water.