||Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Goods and Services Information
(1) - A) Art and Art Prints, and b) Original artworks in various media and materials, made by special needs students.
(2) - A) Educational services, namely, providing classes, workshops, in art creation and instruction to special needs students, b) Art instruction, and c) providing summer camps, art school, courses within the school day, and continuing education courses outside the school day, exclusively for special needs students.
(3) - A) Book of Lesson Plans, b) Photo book documenting the program, and c) Art Supply kits needed to create works of art, as illustrated in the 'Book of Lesson Plans'. These kits contain lesson plans, material lists, step by step instructions, colour reproduction of exemplars, media material (canvas), medium substances (oil/water paint). and d) photo and digital reproductions of original art work, created by special needs students on items to be sold, namely badges, buttons, posters, calendars, USB Keys, mugs, water bottles, hats, stickers, bumper stickers, mouse pads, key chains, novelty flags, banners, greeting cards, note cards, fridge magnets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, sport bags, carrying bags, tote bags, sweaters, jackets, towels, and aprons.
(4) - Educational services, namely, providing seminars to adults to demonstrate how the workshops, for special needs students, are delivered.
(5) - A) Arranging and conducting art exhibitions and art shows, for selling reproductions of workshop created works of art, b) selling wares displaying art reproductions, and c) running an art gallery exclusively for displaying and selling these works of art.
(6) - A) Operating a website functioning as an online art gallery, for these works of art made by special needs students, b)operation of a website for presentation of Art Wares for sale, and an online store, and c) operating an internet website, blog, and social media sites to function as an online art gallery for the presentation and to sell, these works of art made by special needs students.