||Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Cardboard packaging.
(2) - Restaurant, self service restaurant and snack bar services; café and cafeteria services; canteen and catering services; preparation of food and drinks for consumption off the premises; outside catering services.
(3) - Domestic and commercial utensils; cardboard, corrugated and paper containers; container for storing and cooking foods; plastic and foil containers for storing food; brooms, dusters, mops and cloths, beverage glassware; glassware namely dishes, cups and plates; porcelain tableware namely plates, bowls, and teapots, and earthenware.
(4) - The bringing together for the benefit of others, a variety of goods, enabling customers to conveniently view and purchase those goods in a wholesale, cash and carry or supermarket store or from a mail order catalogue or from an internet web site specialising in the marketing of goods to be found in a wholesale, cash and carry or supermarket outlet; preparing and placing advertisements for others; direct mail advertising services; advertising agency services; advertising for others; dissemination of advertising; advertising services relating to food products, beverages and catering products; rental of advertising space; marketing services namely for distribution of products; business marketing consultancy services; promoting the sale of food products, beverages and catering products for others; promotional services relating to food products, beverages and catering products; development of promotional campaigns for business; wholesale stores featuring food, beverages and catering products; business supervision services; business management and supervision services; commercial information and agency services; product research and development services; supervision of business and retail centres.
(5) - Meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, fruit sauces; eggs, milk, soya milk, milk products namely milk, cheese and cream; edible oils and fats; food preserves; frozen meat, fish, seafood, poultry, vegetables, prepacked meals and food; consisting predominantly of meat, fish seafood, poultry and vegetables.
(6) - Leasing of real property; real estate investment and funds investment services; investment advice and consultation services; investment and financial management services; real estate management services; land development and land acquisition services, namely real estate brokerage services; leasing and rental of real estate; leasing and rental of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties; commercial property management services; asset valuation services; asset management services; financing of property development and associated consultancy services; trading for others; rental of business and retail centres; advisory, information and consultancy services relating to all of the aforesaid.
(7) - Coffee, tea, cocoa; sugar, rice, tapioca, sago, artificial coffee; flour; bread, pastry and biscuits; ices; honey, treacle; yeast, baking powder; salt, mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments), mixes for sauces; spices; salad dressings; noodles and edible crackers.
(8) - Property development services and the management of property development and refurbishment projects; property maintenance services; building construction and repair services; property conservation services.
(9) - Agricultural, horticultural and forestry products, namely agricultural and grains for eating; fresh fruits and vegetables; fresh, raw and unprocessed nuts, fresh, raw and unprocessed beans, fresh, raw and unprocessed herbs and flower seeds.
(10) - Transportation and delivery of goods by land, sea and air.
(11) - Beers; mineral and aerated waters; non-alcoholic fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups.
(12) - Wine.