||Wednesday, September 1, 2004
(1) - Key rings; printed matter, namely, memo pads, autograph books, pens, paper bibs, loose leaf binders, arts and craft paint kits, clipboards, bookmarks, children's activity books, coloring books, notebooks, sketchbooks, calendars, playing cards, pen and pencil cases, coin holders, comic books, crayons, decals, paper party decorations and hats, rubber stamps, felt pens, felt tip markers, paper napkins, paper pennants, pencils, pencil sharpeners, photograph albums, rulers, stencils, temporary tattoos, printed tickets; house wares and glassware, namely, lunch boxes, piggy banks, cups, mugs, glasses, plates, paper cups and plates, cookie cutters, drinking glasses, sports bottles, toothbrushes; backpacks; clothing, namely, cloth bibs, shirts, t-shirts, hats, caps and visors; bubble gum, chewing gum, crackers, cookies, popcorn.
(2) - Playground and arcade services; entertainment services, namely, providing video and coin operated game services and recreational activities, and live theatrical performances featuring live and electronically animated characters; restaurant services.
(3) - Board games, dolls, gumball machines, footballs, basketballs, baseballs, stuffed toys, plastic character toys, plush toys, baby rattles, ball cages, balloons, bags used in a kicking game, beach balls, handballs, toy banks, bubble making wand and solution sets, videos, coin or token operated amusement game machines, arcade games, coin-operated video games, inflatable toys and dolls, mechanical toys, puzzles, return top toys and toy bakeware and cookware.
(4) - Candied fruit snacks and crystallized fruit.
(5) - Candy, pizza, sandwiches, combination meals consisting primarily of pizza and/or sandwiches with salad and/or soft drinks for consumption on the premises and candy.