(1) - Reconnaissance and surveillance apparatus for military, homeland security and law enforcement applications on land, air and sea, namely telemetry sensors, radar, computer hardware, software programs for reconnaissance, surveillance, target acquisition and control of the firing of armaments, and computer peripherals, apparatus used to control the firing of armaments; target sensors; software programs for checking the integrity of data generated in combat missions or combat simulations, and target sensor hardware and software, namely, visible and infrared light imaging sensors, thermal imaging sensors, radar, sensors and lasers used for range finding and combat identification and target designation; armament platform stabilizers, and electronic equipment for sensor and targeting alignment, all of the foregoing used for purposes of target detection, classification, recognition and identification, and spare parts for the foregoing; missile fire control radar, and electronic apparatus for use in military, homeland security and law enforcement operations on land, sea and air for control of guided missiles and guided missile launchers, namely sensors, detectors, processors, transmitters, antennas and display projectors and display screens for missile fire control, launch control, target acquisition, classification and prioritization, electronic apparatus for missile flight control and guidance, namely seekers, sensors, detectors, processors, and transmitters for missile flight control and guidance, missile detonation and impact control, and computer hardware and computer software for use in the field of guided missiles and missile launchers, electronic apparatus for control, command, navigation and communications of surface and submarine naval vessels, namely, navigational hardware, radios and communication hardware, transponders, sensors, display projectors and screens for command and control of naval vessels; sonar; radiation, biological and chemical sensors and filtration systems; pressure sensors and transducers; avionic equipment, namely, altimeters, navigational hardware, radios and communication hardware, transponders, display projectors and screens for aircraft command and control; avionic software namely, software used in avionic electronic instrumentation; multimedia software recorded on magnetic media in the field of military vehicles, naval vessels, armaments and space exploration; computer software programs for flight simulation and military training exercises and space training simulation; marine and air traffic control systems, namely radar, display devices, controller workstations, control tower computer software namely, software used in the navigation flight control of air craft, air craft flight monitoring, air traffic landing and take off logistical control and monitoring, monitoring and control of airport ground traffic control, runway and flight path allocation control, docking and gate allocation monitoring and control, communication apparatus and the related communication software namely, radios, microphones, transponders, transmitters, relays and receivers used in voice and data communication and telecommunications in air-to-air, air-to-ground, ship-to-ship, ship-to-shore, ground-to-ground communications, flight data transmitters and receivers, satellite communications relay, microwave communication relay, satellite ground station voice and data communications relays, and intervening communication apparatus to control access to television broadcast, voice, fax, e-mail, and data transfer for military, security and law enforcement applications and operations, control of marine traffic and military, commercial and private aviation traffic; television systems, secured and unsecured radio and digital communications systems, and communications and data switching systems for use in military, homeland security, and law enforcement applications and operations; marine and aviation weather processing information syst
(2) - Aircraft and satellite maintenance, customization, modifications and upgrades; ground and air traffic control services; rail traffic control services; naval traffic control services.
(3) - Spacecraft vehicles, jet aircraft, military aircraft, aircraft training vehicles, satellites, and structural parts for spacecraft vehicles and aircraft; space satellite launching vehicles and propellant fuel tanks; helicopters; zeppelins, dirigibles and blimps; commercial and military ships, namely, destroyers, support ships and patrol boats; off-road ground vehicles.
(4) - Preparing launch vehicles for flight; launching of satellites and space vehicles; marine traffic control services; power and energy distribution services; ground and air traffic control services; rail traffic control services.
(5) - Guided missiles, guided missile systems consisting of guided missiles and missile launching platforms, guided missile controls, mobile guided missile systems consisting of missiles and controls mounted on a heavy duty vehicle.
(6) - Non-electric lecture pointers, calendars, paper party goods, paper banners, paper signs, desk sets, pens, pencils, pen and pencil cases, magazines in the field of military defense, homeland security, aircraft and aeronautics; brochures, pamphlets, booklets, and newsletters in the fields of military defense, aerospace, aeronautics, electronics, information systems, energy systems, materials technology, environmental enhancement and homeland security, letter openers, coasters made of paper, posters, postcards, calendars, paper weights, note pads, adhesive notes, note cards, identification badge holders, desk pad holders, desk folders, personal organizers.