(1) - Satellites. Hydraulic fluids; hydraulic fluids for aircraft hydraulic power transmission systems; Industrial lubricants, namely all-purpose lubricants and lubricants for aerospace vehicle engines; hydraulic fluids acting as lubricating and cooling fluids. Cargo handling systems namely ball mats, roller tracks, roller conveyers, and latches; electric power drive units; power operated lifts; hydraulic and pneumatic valves for aircraft and spacecraft construction, their parts and fittings.
(2) - Maintenance, repair and overhaul of aerospace vehicles and aerospace vehicle equipment and components; Repair, maintenance of aircraft systems and components; maintenance and repair of pumps, blowers and compressors. Providing training in the servicing and repair of pumps, blowers, compressors and aircraft systems and components and distributing related service manuals and video materials therewith.
(3) - Hoist and winch systems, namely drums, wheels, wires, chains, cables, motors, spools, hooks and brakes for aerospace vehicles; Hydraulic, electric, hydro-mechanical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic and electronic actuator systems and components, including motors, controllers, sensors, transducers, actuators, and computer input and output interfaces; Drive systems, namely drive shafts and couplings, torque rods, and take-off shafts; Turbine engine components, namely turbine blades, fans, shafts, combustion chambers, compressors, afterburners and nozzles, exhaust nozzles and manifolds, disks, shrouds, airfoils, and impellers, engine mounts, fuel injection systems, lift fan clutches and drive shafts, nacelles, inlets, cowls, thrust reversers, exhaust nozzles, and air intake inlets; Nozzles and valves for low and control of fuel, water and liquids in aerospace vehicles; Fuel control, injection, measurement and management systems, namely nozzles and spray bars, injectors, sensors, detectors, computer hardware and software, pumps, filters, regulators and manifolds; electronic fuel injection modules; fuel tank safety equipment comprising sensors and alarms; Nacelle systems comprising engine cowling and related nacelle components, namely inlet cowls, fan cowls, thrust reversers and exhaust nozzles; Electric power management and distribution units, electric generators, power supplies, power switches, power distribution and generation sensors; electronic control panels, voltage stabilizers and regulators, current monitors and controllers; motors and engines (except for land vehicles); machine coupling and transmission components (except for land vehicles); hydraulic pumps and hydrostatic transmission and controls therefore; gearboxes; engine fuel pumps and oil pumps; Pneumatic control valves; hydraulic control valves; electro-hydraulic servo valves; centrifugal pumps, blowers and compressors; electric motor pumps; positive displacement pumps; Fluid actuated hydraulic motors and pneumatic motors; electric power generators; electric power generating systems comprised of constant speed drives, generators and controls therefore;motor starters; turbine power systems comprised of a hot gas turbine and a pump for auxiliary and hydraulic power not for land vehicles; ram air turbines; torpedo engines, thrust reverser actuators for aircraft turbine engines; particles separation machines; engine start units for aerospace vehicles; monofuel energy power units comprised of a hot gas turbine and a pump, not for land vehicles; hydromechanical actuators for aircraft flight controls; filtrators for gas turbine engine air inlets; propulsion units for controlling and propelling spacecraft; air cycle machines for aircraft; water separators for aircraft pneumatic systems; fan blades and vanes for aircraft engines and for wind tunnels; electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic and mechanical actuators for aircraft engines; auxiliary power units in the form of gas turbine engines; electrical, electronic and hydromechanical fuel controls, hydromechanical and electrical engine air inlet controls; centrifugal water separators and bootstrap monopropellant gas generator pressurization systems namely gas thrusters, pumps and valves for space travel; aircraft propellers, their parts and fittings; adaptors, couplings and manifolds for aircrafts and spacecrafts; hydraulic pumps and controls therefor; gearboxes; engine fuel pumps and oil pumps; hydraulic and pneumatic valves; centrifugal pumps, blowers and compressors; positive displacement pumps;; electric power generating systems comprised of constant speed drives, generators, and controls therefor; turbine power systems comprised of a hot gas turbine and a pump for auxiliary and hydraulic power not for land vehicles; ram air turbines; torpedo engines; engine start units for aerospace vehicles; and parts for all of the foregoing goods; hydromechanical actuators for aircraft flight controls; air cycle machines for aircr
(4) - Electronic sensors, computers, hardware and software for use on board vehicles for calculating and generating displays indicative of flight status and vehicle performance; Equipment comprising signal transmitters and receivers, and computer hardware and software for generating communication data for aerospace vehicles and satellites; Primary and secondary flight control surfaces, namely, flaps, slats, ailerons, elevators, spoilers, trims, trim tabs, rudders and air brakes; Data concentrators for use in aerospace vehicles; Data recording systems comprising computer hardware and software, and input and output interfaces; Earth sensors and star tracking devices for determining position of spacecraft and aircraft; Ejection seats for aerospace vehicles; Electronic flight bags including video displays, namely portable computer equipment and computer hardware for aircraft and spacecraft; Hydraulic, electric, hydro-mechanical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic and electronic actuator systems namely motors, controllers, sensors, transducers, actuators, and computer input and output interfaces; Electronic sensors for aerospace vehicles, namely air intake sensors, compressor sensors, temperature sensors, flame sensors, fuel sensors, pressure sensors, speed sensors, motion sensors, torque and speed sensors, water purity sensors; Evacuation systems, namely evacuation slides and life rafts; Fire and smoke detection systems namely fire detectors and smoke detectors, fire alarms, fire extinguisher; Flight control and flight management systems comprising sensors, computer hardware and software; Ice detection and removal systems, namely sensors and heaters; chemical preparations for de-icing; pneumatic, electric, electrothermal and electromechanical de-icers and anti-icers for aerospace vehicles; Entertainment systems for aerospace vehicles, namely video display systems comprised of multiple networked video display monitors and controllers, control hardware and software for generating communication data for aerospace vehicles; Inertial sensors and rate gyroscopes, Motion control apparatus, namely, gimbals and gimbal systems namely gyroscopes, inertial sensors, and electronic and mechanical controls for mounting and control of rocket engines; Power distribution and management systems namely computer hardware, interactive displays, switches, solenoids and software. Laser warning systems comprising computer hardware and software, sensors for detecting and analyzing laser radiation, alarms, signal transmitters and receivers; Electronic information and data recorders for use in the aerospace industry; Imaging systems for aerospace vehicles, satellites, and ground vehicles comprising receivers, computer hardware and software for image display and analysis; optical glass components for components for optical filters, lenses, mirrors, windows and cameras; satellite receivers and transmitters, optical sensors, spectral filters, and computer hardware and software for image display and analysis; Control panels for aerospace vehicles comprising flight attendant call buttons, light switches and emergency warning lights; Gyroscopes and inertial sensors; rotation speed sensors; temperature sensors; water purity sensors; Reconnaissance instruments and sensors compromising cameras, radar, microphones, sonar listening and recording devices, infrared sensors and visual scanners, motion detectors, and displays; Remote sensing and surveillance systems namely video based sensors, thermal based sensors, sonar based sensors, radar based sensors, short wave infrared sensors, and laser based sensors, acceleration and deceleration sensors; sensors and alarms for detecting gases, security breaches, and motion; visual display units, namely monitors and computer screen interfaces, namely computer monitors and flat screen displays; Sensors and devices for monitoring and determining acceleration, air data, angle of attack, altitude, flame, ice, pressure, position, proximity,
(5) - Cabin management and climate control systems comprising thermal controllers, thermostat, air conditioning, heating, drying, and ventilation control devices, lighting and in-flight entertainment devices; Lights and lighting controls for aerospace vehicles, including cabin lights, navigation lights, taxi lights, formation lights, wing tip lights, cargo bay lights, night vision lights, and cockpit lights; Heat exchangers; Units for storing, delivering and disposing water and waste liquids for aerospace vehicles, namely waste water treatment tanks; liquid level sensors, liquid waste level sensors; refrigeration units for cooling aircraft cabins, heat exchangers, fans and blowers for aircraft applications, fuel and oil coolers, anti-ice systems and cabin pressurization systems for use on aircraft; air conditioning equipment for use on aircraft and spacecraft namely heating and air-conditioning units, ventilation ducts and fans and vents; water purification installations and equipment using membrane filters for aircraft and space craft purposes; water softening apparatus and installations, namely water softening units and water softeners; water filtering units for aircraft and space craft; Refrigeration units for aircraft cabins, heat exchangers, fans and blowers for aircraft applications, fuel and oil coolers, anti-ice systems and cabin pressurization systems for use on aircraft; fans and blowers for aircraft applications, fuel and oil coolers, anti-ice systems and cabin pressurization systems for use on aircraft.
(6) - Sound absorbent panels and materials for aerospace vehicles; Tail cones for aerospace vehicles and auxiliary power units; Brake control systems, comprising brakes, valves, cylinders, anti-skid systems, controllers, sensors, and actuators; Fuel lines for aerospace vehicles; Seats for aerospace vehicles, comprising crew seats, pilot seats and passenger seats; Engine bay doors for aerospace vehicles; Structural components for aerospace vehicles; Landing gear for aerospace vehicles; Rotor and propeller blades for aerospace vehicles; Pylon systems comprising structural mounts and fairings to attach a powerplant to the wing or fuselage of an aerospace vehicle; Reaction wheels for aerospace vehicles and satellites; Wheels and brakes for aerospace vehicles, including brake temperature sensors and indicators; Apparatus for locomotion by air, namely airborne platforms for serving spacecrafts and conducting space applications; wing sweep mechanisms for aircraft; flight control surface actuators for aircraft; aircraft propeller blades; structural parts and components for the aforementioned wares. Canopy severance systems as part of canopy removal systems for ejection of crew from aerospace vehicle, namely initiator handles and transfer line assemblies; Canopy severance systems as part of canopy removal systems for ejection of crew from aerospace vehicle namely explosive devices used to remove vehicle canopy; Battery heaters; Cabinetry and wood veneers, window shades; Reinforced floor panels for aerospace vehicles; Pilot control columns and joysticks being parts for aircraft; Primary and secondary flight control surfaces namely flaps, slats, ailerons, elevators, spoilers, trims, trim tabs, rudders and air brakes.