Goods and Services Information
(1) - Mechanical, electromechanical, electronic devices and safety electronic equipment for carrying out and securing financial operations, information processing equipment and computers, computer programs and software of any kind, whatever their recording or broadcasting media, software recorded on magnetic media or downloaded from an external computer network, in particular: software specifically designed for data encryption, for person authentication and operation confirmation, for authorizations management and searching and recovery of information and other resources available on computer networks, for electronic mail transmission , for managing personal rights, accounts and electronic purses, for business, accountancy and financial management in the framework of retail sales, for electronic check-out and automatic teller terminals, for data communications; magnetic, memory or microprocessor cards, with their readers; chips and integrated circuits; cellular phones; devices for recording, transmitting and playing sounds and images; hardware for user confirmation, manual cards and card terminals; electronic, optical and electromagnetic components; transactions and safety devices, and equipment for confirming purchasers.
(2) - Data storing, management of servers and computer files, data, audio and video transmission networks, communications networks, including computer networks; business information and intelligence; computer management consulting; services for managing and distributing products and prepaid services; facility provider services, in particular for providing reload codes for replenishing an account permitting the use of products and prepaid services.
(3) - Financial and monetary services; electronic payment security services; bank terminal services; card payment and cash dispensing services; issuance and management of credit and debit cards and other payment means; value-added services for telecommunications , such as electronic bank operations and electronic payments; payment transactions through electronic networks; electronic cash transfer services; compensation operations, credit operations; currency operations; financial transactions.
(4) - Telecommunications, including multimedia communications, communications through computer terminals, cable, satellite, through digital, electronic, telephone, data transfer, radio or telegraph means; access to communications internet networks, to private or reserved access networks, access to data base server centers; message, image, data, signal, audio transmission, whether or not with computer assistance, including through electronic, digital and data transmission, through cable, satellite, computer clusters across a communication network, communications device rental; transmission, broadcasting, visualization, whether secured or not , of information contained in data bases; mail and electronic messaging services; electronic data interchange; information search in the field of communications networks, including computerized ones; data transmission for payment operations; communication services, transmission of audio, image, analogue and digital data, in particular for computers designed for checking the necessary authorizations in payments carried out by means of electronic smart cards; computer services in the fields of control, access, security and encryption.
(5) - Research development and design services for mechanical, electrical, and electronic devices and instruments and in the industrial and scientific areas; design and update of computer programs, software, and computer and communications systems; computer programming; data base updating; management and rental of service accesses a world-wide and transmission communications networks; rental of access times to a database server; consulting and engineering studies in the field of transactions and electronic payments; consulting services for secured data transfer over communications networks.