||Wednesday, February 25, 2004
(1) - Hair shampoo; hair conditioner; hair mousse; hair cream rinse; skin cleansing cream; facial hand, and body cream; facial, hand, and body lotion; facial, hand and body moisturizer; scalp conditioner; bath oil; bath power; body powder; perfume; cologne; aftershave; shaving cream and foam; bar soap; liquid soap; skin soap; mascara; lip stick; lip gloss; eyeliner; blush; rouge; eyeshadow; eyebrow pencils; nail polish; nail hardener; facial scrubs; facial masks; talcum powder; bubble bath; toilet water; dentifrices
(2) - Live stage shows; presentation of live performances; theater productions; amusement park and theme park services; entertainer services, namely, live entertainment services, provided by a person or persons, featuring comedy, drama or music; pleasure-ground services; educational or entertainment services, namely, interactive games, children's entertainment and amusement centers, competitions, light shows, magic shows and fireworks shows, all presented within a theme park; production, presentation, distribution and rental of television and radio programs; production, presentation, distribution and rental of motion picture films; production, presentation, distribution, and rental of sound and video recordings; entertainment information; production of entertainment shows and interactive programs for distribution via television, cable, satellite, audio and video media, cartridges, laser discs, computer discs and electronic means; provision of entertainment, namely, computer games, puzzles, connect-the-dots, interactive story writing, creating artwork from templates, creating e-mail and other types of greeting cards, via the Internet; provision of information regarding movies, actors, sweepstakes, release of DVD's, videos, music, soundtrack and making of motion pictures, via the Internet.
(3) - Pre-recorded audio cassettes; phonograph records; pre-recorded compact discs featuring music, stories and games for children; pre-recorded video cassettes; pre-recorded laser video discs, digital video discs and digital versatile discs featuring animated and live action motion pictures, animated entertainment, stories and music; pre-recorded CD-ROM discs featuring games, stories and activities for children; computer game programs; computer software featruring educational activities, stories and games for children; motion picture films; eyeglasses; sunglasses.
(4) - Watches; clocks; jewelry; rings; bracelets; necklaces; charms; tie clips; pins; earrings; key rings.
(5) - Address books; photograph albums; appliqués in the form of decals; appointment books; arts and craft paint kits; autograph books; baby books; paper party bags; ball-point pens; binders; bookends; bookmarks; books; paper gift wrap bows; paper cake decorations; calendars; playing cards; gift cards; greeting cards; cartoons; pen and pencil cases; decorative paper centerpieces; chalk; children's activity books; modeling clay; paper table cloths; coloring books; comic strips; comic books; paper party decorations; diaries; gift wrapping paper; magazines; paper party hats; periodicals; paper napkins; pens; pencils; stickers; posters; notebooks; memo pads; erasers; pencil sharpeners; staplers; writing paper; envelopes; paper weights; paper coasters; paper mats; non-calibrated rulers; newspapers; photographs; postcards; trading cards.
(6) - Athletic bags; baby backpacks; backpacks; all-purpose athletic bags; beach bags; book bags; diaper bags; duffel bags; gym bags; tote bags; coin purses; fanny packs; knapsacks; waist packs; shopping bags; umbrellas; wallets; luggage; handbags; purses; walking canes.
(7) - Sleeping bags; plastic cake decorations; drinking straws; figurines of wood, wax, plaster, or plastic; picture frames; jewelry cases not of precious metal; mobiles (decoration); pillows; decorative wall plaques; statues of wood, wax, plaster, or plastic; trays not of metal; mirrors; ornamental novelty buttons; plastic ornamental badges.
(8) - Wastepaper baskets; beverage glassware; bowls; lunch boxes; hair brushes; cake molds; wind chimes; hair combs; cups; decorative boxes; decorative plates; figurines of china, crystal, earthenware, glass, porcelain, and terra cotta; cookie jars; tea kettles; mugs; paper cups; paper plates; dishes; plates; soap dishes; trivets; vacuum bottles; toothbrushes; coasters; plastic cups; removable insulators for drink cans and bottles; insulated containers; plastic trays.
(9) - Afghans; blankets; sheets; crib bumpers; pillow cases; comforters; curtains; bed skirts; kitchen towels; hand towels; quilts; towels; washcloths; handkerchiefs; bed spreads; flags and pennants of textile; tablecloths, cloth table napkins, cloth placemats, cloth table runners.
(10) - Bathing suits; robes; beachwear; belts; bibs; underwear; sweaters; Halloween costumes; dresses; gloves; hats; caps; hosiery; infant wear; jackets; mittens; pajamas; pants; sweat pants; sweat shirts; shirts; shoes; shorts; sleepers; socks; sweaters; T-shirts; tank tops; tights; vests; jerseys; scarves; neckties; robes; night shirts; night gowns; head bands; wrist bands; skirts; coats; leotards; leg warmers; stockings; panty hose; tights; athletic shoes; slippers; boots; sandals; rainwear.
(11) - Rubber balls; action figures and accessories therefor, namely, miniature hats, clothing, umbrellas, weapons, tools, books and animals; action skill games; bean bag dolls; plush toys; balloons; golf balls; tennis balls; bath toys; Christmas tree ornaments; board games; building blocks; equipment sold. as a unit for playing card games; video game cartridges and discs; dolls and doll clothing; doll playsets; computer game cartridges; computer game discs; children's play cosmetics; crib toys; electric action toys; manipulative games; golf gloves; golf ball markers; jigsaw puzzles; kites; mobiles; music box toys; party favors in the nature of small toys; inflatable pool toys; multiple activity toys; wind-up toys; target games; disc-type toss toys; bows and arrows; toy vehicles; toy cars; toy trucks; toy bucket and shovel sets; roller skates; toy model kits; toy rockets; toy guns; toy holsters; musical toys; badminton sets; bubble making wands and solution sets; toy figurines; toy banks; puppets; bandalore tops; skateboards; scooters; face masks; hand-held electronic games.
(12) - Fruit preserves; fruit-based snack food; jams; jellies; chips; potato chips; nuts; pudding.
(13) - Bakery goods, namely, bread, waffles, muffins, pancakes, crackers and biscuits; bubble gum; candy cake decorations; candied fruit snacks; candy; corn chips; chocolate; cones for ice cream; frozen confections; cookies; ice cream; pastries; popcorn; frozen confectionery; pretzels; frozen yogurt.