(1) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signaling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments, namely, telescopes, microscopes, cameras, centering apparatus for photographic transparencies, enlarging apparatus, namely, photocopiers (photographic), photometers, shutters, camcorders, cinematographic cameras, film cutting apparatus, apertometers (optics), binoculars, projection apparatus, namely, projectors, scanners, spectacles, precision balances, scales, barometers, signal or alarm bells, air analysis apparatus, namely, gas detectors for detecting the presence of gas in the air, air analysis apparatus for detecting and analyzing noxious gases, airborne chemicals, airborne and biological substances and other airborne life threatening particles; electric alarm bells, anti-theft warning apparatus, namely warning devices that activate when a theft or robbery is taking place and that can be related to any type of alarm or detection system, detectors, fire alarms, radar apparatus, calibrating machines, compasses, tachometers, thermometers, calculating machines, namely, calculators, chemistry apparatus and instruments, namely, incubators, test tubes, burners, ovens, centrifuges, columns, laboratory pipes, laboratory pipettes; electric apparatus and instruments relating to beauty and hair care, image production or reproduction, time indicating instruments, measuring instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity, namely, transformers, circuits, generators, batteries, storage batteries (accumulators), wires, microcircuits, circuit boards, battery chargers, chargers for mobile phones and for electric tools; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images, namely, audio tape recorders, video cassette recorders, video monitors, telephone, audio and video receivers, video telephones, video recorders, television apparatus, namely television, picture tube, television receiver; walkie-talkies; portable telephones; magnetic data carriers, namely, blank video and sound tapes, pre-recorded audio tapes, video tapes, multimedia software recorded on CD-ROM or DVD for entertainment and educational purposes, video game tape cassettes; personal stereos; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; automatic cash dispensing machines, ticket dispensers, automatic photographic booths; entertainment machines, namely, apparatus for games adapted for use with television receivers only, pre-recorded video games for TV sets, video games, not coin-operated videogames, namely, video games for TV sets, games (video), video game machines; amusement apparatus adapted for use with television receivers only, namely, video output game machines, video game machines; cash registers, calculating machines, namely, pocket calculators and desk calculators; data processing equipment and computers, namely, card punching and sorting machines, computers, printers, plotters and scanners; machine readable data carriers of all types with programs installed, namely, computer memory devices, namely, boards, chips, pre-recorded discs, tapes, computer game discs, computer game programs, computer game software, computer game tapes; computer programs and software relating to operating systems for office use, entertainment, games, educational, cultural and sporting events and non-alcoholic beverages; computer games programs; mouse pads; navigation apparatus for vehicles, namely, on-board computers, and satellite navigational apparatus; protective clothing, namely, protective spectacles, protective masks, protective helmets, in particular for sports purposes; protective shields, namely, ear, body and face protective shields; spectacles, spectacle frames, spectacle cases and holders, sunglasses, goggles for sports; headphones; breathing apparatus for divers, swimming
(2) - Education and training services, namely, providing classes, tutorials and seminars in the fields of music, culture, and sports; entertainment, namely, musical performances and radio and television entertainment, namely, music, musical entertainment, sport entertainment, shows, concerts, performances, comedy performances, movies, movie sound tracks; sporting and cultural activities, namely, the staging of motor sports competitions, motor sport racing, music events, exhibitions and performances; night clubs and discotheque services; organization of trade fairs and exhibitions for cultural, sporting and educational purposes; rental of video tapes and cassettes, video tape film production; videotaping and microfilming; games services provided on-line; providing karaoke services; digital imaging services; music composition services; temporary accommodation, namely, hotels, boarding houses, holiday camps, tourist homes, motels; temporary accommodation reservations; boarding for animals; rental of transportable buildings, bars and tents; rental of chairs, tables, table linen, glassware and bar equipment
(3) - Protective clothing, namely, protective spectacles, protective masks, protective helmets, in particular for sports purposes; protective shields, namely, ear, body and face protective shields, spectacles, spectacle frames, spectacle cases and holders, sunglasses, goggles for sports.
(4) - Entertainment, namely, musical performances and radio and television entertainment, namely, sport entertainment, shows, sporting activities, namely, the staging of motor sports competitions, motor sport racing, organization of trade fairs and exhibitions for sporting purposes.
(5) - Land vehicles, namely, race cars, parts for land vehicles, namely, parts for race cars.
(6) - Goods in precious metals and their alloys or coated therewith, namely, ornamental articles, tableware (except cutlery), keyrings, tiepins.
(7) - Goods in precious metals and their alloys or coated therewith, namely, ornamental articles, keyrings, tiepins.
(8) - Printed matter, namely, leaflets, brochures and presentation folders.
(9) - Leather and imitations of leather and goods made from these materials, namely, bags and other containers not adapted to other objects to be carried, namely, backpacks, rucksacks and small goods of leather, namely, purses, pocket wallets, key wallets, backpacks, rucksacks, travelling bags, umbrellas.
(10) - Clothing, footwear, headgear, namely, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, anoraks, windbreakers, caps, hats, headbands, belts (clothing), sun visors; sportswear, namely, shorts, shirts, pants, skirts, jackets and jogging suits, footwear for sports, namely, athletic footwear.
(11) - Scale model vehicles, toy vehicles, radio-controlled scale model vehicles, radio-controlled toy vehicles.