(1) - Electric kitchen appliances, namely, food and beverage mixers, food and beverage blenders, grills, griddles, sandwich makers, waffle makers, ice shavers, toasters, toaster ovens, coffee makers, espresso makers, coffee grinders, milk frothing and milking systems, frozen drink makers, donut makers, food dehydrators, bread making machines, boilers and roasters, egg beaters, food slicers, cupcake makers, cone makers, food processors, juice extractors, juicers, knives, can openers, food grinders, food choppers, food peelers, rice makers, indoor grills, buffet, servers, warming trays, party hot trays, kettles, deep fryers, pasta makers, bread makers, convection ovens, slow cookers, electric cookware, microwaves.
(2) - Kitchen utensils, namely, cooking and serving forks, cooking and serving spoons, turners, cutlery, scissors and knives sold separately and in sets, tongs, spatulas, vegetable mashers, flour sifters, graters for household purposes, fruit and vegetable presses, whisks, scoops, separators for separating fat from gravy, bowls, colanders, cutting boards, bakeware, rolling pins, cookie cutters, baking molds, barbecue tools, namely, forks, tongs and turners, and barware, namely, cocktail shakers and strainers, shot glasses, bottle/can openers, cork removers, corkscrews, ice buckets, cocktail shakers, wine racks, coasters, non-electric can openers, non-electric blenders, non-electric juicers, pizza cutters, meat mallets, fruit and vegetable peelers, potato ricer, potato mashers, measuring cups, bottle openers, cake servers, basters, fat skimmers, garlic presses, dough choppers, dough scrapers, dough blenders, citrus zesters, melon ballers, fruit corers, pie servers, ice cream scoops, spaghetti claw-servers, splatter screens for kitchen use, basting brushes, pastry brushes, sifters and jar openers.
(3) - Beverage glassware, cups and mugs, plates and dishes; plastic, stainless steel and aluminum water bottles sold empty
(4) - Cookware, namely, pots and pans, roasting pans and steamers
(5) - Kits for making cakes, namely, Bundt cakes, cakes, cake-pops, cupcakes consisting of pans, pan liners, cake mixes, decorations and instructions.