(1) - Electric, electronic, optical, measuring, signalling, controlling or teaching apparatus and instruments, namely fire, smoke and security systems for the protection of rooms, buildings and grounds, namely fire and smoke sensors, signal transmitters, transducers, bells and lamps; apparatus for recording, transmission, processing and reproduction of sound, images or data, namely tape and disc recorders, amplifiers, tuners, receivers, loudspeakers, television displays, monitors, blank diskettes and disc drives; telecommunications equipment, namely telephones and telephone systems, namely telephone answering machines, telephone transmitters, telephone networks, namely wires, transmitters and antennas, telephone wires, teleprinters, teletypewriters and parts thereof, caller identification boxes, radio telephone equipment and accessories, namely call boxes and call box systems comprised of transmitters, dialling assemblies, telephone units, audio operated relays, signallers, receivers, termination equipment, namely terminating channel modules, terminating multiplexers, terminating office, namely a switching centre, terminating resistors, filters, protectors and automatic signalling and control equipment, namely a key service unit which controls the signalling and switching of telephones, telemeters, wireless and cellular telephone systems, pagers, paging equipment, namely paging speakers and signalling and control units for paging, personal digital assistants, facsimile transmitters and receivers, wireless facsimile machines, personal communication equipment, namely personal digital assistants (PDA), calculators, electronic mail apparatus, namely electronic mail gateways;. clock counters; storage media, namely magnetic tapes, discs, blank diskettes and CD-ROMs, all such storage media being blank; machine run blank magnetic or optical data carriers; automatic vending machines and timing mechanisms therefor.
(2) - Advertising services for others, namely preparing and placing advertisements, direct mail advertising and electronic billboard advertising provided to others, preparing audio-visual presentations for use in advertising; business management services, namely business appraisals, business auditing, providing business information, namely preparing business reports and conducting business research, analysis and surveys, business management planning, business management consultation, business management supervision, conducting business networking for others.
(3) - Printed matter, namely stamped and/or printed note cards of cardboard; instruction and teaching material (except apparatus), namely instructional manuals, pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, blank diskettes and videos stored with telephone directories, directories containing telefacsimile codes, telephone local area codes and classified directories; office requisites (except furniture), namely stationery, namely writing paper, pencils, pens, hole-punches, stitchers and folders.
(4) - Financial services, namely credit and leasing services to its own customers in the nature of credit card services, telephone calling card services, factoring and encashment services, services of evaluation and financing of real estate; real estate services, namely appraisal for insurance claims of real estate, financial valuation of personal property and real estate, leasing of real estate, real estate agencies, real estate appraisal, real estate brokerage, land acquisition, namely real estate brokerage, real estate development, real estate equity sharing, namely managing and arranging for co-ownership of real estate, real estate escrow services, evaluating and testing of real estate for the presence of hazardous material, real estate investment, real estate listing, real estate management, real estate site selection, real estate syndication, real estate time-sharing, real estate time-sharing (vacation), real estate trustee services.
(5) - Telecommunication services, namely network services, namely network call waiting services, three-party conferencing services, digital network based answering services, Internet provider services, mobile telephone services, paging services, mobile data electronic transmission services, namely wireless text messaging, global positioning, e-mail, cellular telephone services, broadband cable network services, namely provision of analog television and radio programs, toll free number services, card-operated phone services, namely prepaid calling card services; rental of telecommunication equipment, namely for broadcasting and television.
(6) - Instructional services in the field of telecommunications and data processing; organization of sporting and cultural events, namely fairs, exhibitions, instructional courses, seminars, congresses and workshops all in the telecommunication field; publication and issuing of books, periodicals, printed materials and electronic media, namely instructional books, guides, charts, instructional recorded discs.
(7) - Database services, namely rental of access time to and operation of a database; collection and provision of data, news and information, namely services of a news agency, an Internet portal, database host, all provided via a global computer network; rental services of telecommunication equipment; business projection and planning services in the telecommunication field.