Goods and Services Information
(1) - Payroll services.
(2) - Promotional materials, namely advertisements, flyers, pamphlets, newsletters and brochures.
(3) - Payroll processing services, namely preparing and furnishing employee pay cheques and supporting journals, summaries and payroll reports.
(4) - Multi-media materials, namely pre-recorded video tapes.
(5) - Processing federal, provincial and local payroll withholding taxes on behalf of customers and remittance of taxes to the appropriate taxing authority.
(6) - Booklets, magazines, manuals and press releases.
(7) - Business stationary, namely business cards, folders, photographs, letterhead, binders, envelopes, posters, calendars, clip boards, memo pads and labels.
(8) - Leasing access time to a computer database in the field of payroll processing and personnel management that allows customers to input their own payroll data via personal computers, transmit the files and print payroll cheques on-site or input of payroll data by telephone, facsimile transmission, the internet or batch transmittal, with pay cheques and payroll or personnel reports prepared by a processing centre.
(9) - Promotional clothing and wearing apparel, namely lapel pins, badges, hats, t-shirts, caps and sweatshirts.
(10) - Operation of an Internet web-site containing information on payroll and human resource management services and other employer services.
(11) - Souvenirs and promotional material items, namely keychains, pins, pens, magnets, coffee mugs, coasters and spoons; and adhesive materials namely stickers and decals.
(12) - Personnel management services.
(13) - Pre-recorded CD-ROMS; pre-recorded computer discs and video discs, pre-recorded audio tapes, cassettes and compact discs.
(14) - Computerized database management, namely assisting customers to create a single database of employee information for on-line inquiry, updating and reporting; remote computing services for private industry, and local and provincial governments.
(15) - Employee assistance programs, tax filing, benefits administration, deduction brokering, and time and attendance tracking.