||Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Instruction in lifestyles, exercise, and diet.
(2) - Cosmetics, facial masks, cleaning and disinfecting products, namely, brushes, cloths and preparations in the nature of all purpose and household cleansers, all purpose household cleansers, cleaning and disinfecting preparations for household use, floor renewing systems, namely, finishing preparations.
(3) - Retail and wholesale sales of nutritional supplements, namely, nutrition bars and drink mixes for use as dietary and nutritional meal replacements, cosmetics, and an anti-aging system consisting of an exercise program and diet plan.
(4) - Prerecorded compact disks directed to personal fitness, dietary and exercise programs and techniques, hair dryers, pre-recorded digital video discs concerning entertainment, music instruction videos, health and lifestyle.
(5) - Vacuums.
(6) - Jewelry.
(7) - Books, and printed instructional material concerning entertainment, health and lifestyle issues provided in the form of books, guides and charts; cook books.
(8) - Sofas, pots, pans, dishes, cups, and mugs.
(9) - Kitchen utensils, namely, knives, spoons, ladles, cups.
(10) - Bedding, namely, pillows, pillow cases, mattress covers.
(11) - Lingerie.
(12) - Exercise devices, namely, exercise bicycles, and free weights.
(13) - Cosmetics, namely facial makeup.
(14) - Mattresses.
(15) - Vitamins, drink mixes for use as dietary and nutritional meal replacements
(16) - Personal body massagers for the head, back, neck, shoulders and feet
(17) - Electric hand-held dental flossers
(18) - Pre-recorded audio and video tapes.
(19) - Personal fitness daiIy planners, personal fitness instruction books, personal fitness instruction videos.
(20) - Recipe books, weight loss books.
(21) - Exercise devices, namely, exercise bicycles, stair stepping machines and treadmills.