||Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Programs for playing interactive video games; programs for playing video and computer games, software for playing computer games; programs for playing interactive multimedia computer games; programs for playing downloadable computer games.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely, providing online video games.
(3) - Alarm clocks; wall clocks; clocks; watches; jewelry.
(4) - Articles of clothing, namely, t-shirts, garments for children, namely, shirts.
(5) - Buckles namely belt buckles and buckles for watchstraps.
(6) - Action figures; plush toys; toy swords; roleplay toys; playsets namely role playing toys in the nature of play sets for children to imitate real life occupations and play sets for action figures.
(7) - Trading cards; trading card binders; posters; temporary tattoo transfers; writing instruments; bookmarks; stickers; decals; calendars; gift-wrapping paper; gift bags.
(8) - Bags; wallets; luggage tags.
(9) - Key chains.
(10) - Lanyards namely decorative neck lanyards and wrist lanyards.
(11) - Footwear namely sandals, flip flops and slippers; gloves; caps; hats; wristbands; Articles of clothing, namely, t-shirts, shins, dress shirts, trousers, pants, skirts, blouses, dresses, sweaters, sweatshirts, hooded sweat shirts, jackets, pajamas, pajama tops, pajama bottoms; headwear namely baseball caps, beanies and toques; knitwear, namely, knit dresses, knit shirts, knit skirts, knit tops, knit cafes, knit gloves, knit jackets and polo knit tops; garments for children, namely, shorts, shirts, pants, blouses, shorts, jumpers, sweat pants, sweat shirts, hooded sweat shirts; shoes; socks.
(12) - Toys namely toy figurines and toys consisting of a pair of joined discs with a deep groove between them in which string is attached and wound, which can be spun alternately downward and upward by its weight and momentum as the string unwinds and rewinds; action figures; plush toys; earphones; headphones; Toy foam novelty items namely foam toy weapons; toy swords; toy tools; roleplay toys; playsets namely role playing toys in the nature of play sets for children to imitate real life occupations and play sets for action figures; toy vehicles; game controllers for computer games; trading card games; toy jewelry; character clips namely clips specially adapted for use in attaching figurines to clothing.
(13) - Cases for mobile phones; walkie-talkies; computer accessories, namely mouse pads; Protective covers and cases for cell phones, laptops, portable media players and tablet computers; boom boxes.