||Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Seeds mixtures used for land reclamation purposes consisting of wild or native grasses and other natural vegetation.
(2) - Environmental consulting services namely, land reclamation and remediation services, hazardous waste management services, soil studies, reclamation and remediation of mixed waste environmentally contaminated lands.
(3) - Soil consultation services, namely assessment, evaluation, supervision, monitoring, and project management in the field of land reclamation, remediation, conservation and revegetation.
(4) - Geotextiles, geomembranes and geogrids namely, fabric, laminates and sheeting for reinforcing base and subgrade soil/aggregate layers, and reinforcing steepened slopes and walls for use in soil stabilization, soil separation, soil and water drainage, soil reinforcement, sediment control, erosion control, environmental protection and vegetative establishment.
(5) - Soil consultation services, namely analysis, assessment and testing of soil, vegetation and landscapes.
(6) - Geotextiles, geomembranes, conduits, wick drains and geogrids namely, fabric, laminates and sheeting for the following: (i) reinforcement and stabilization of soil, rock, gravel, earth and other surrounding earthen aggregates, (ii) reinforcement and repair of highways, airfields, parking lots, bridge decks (iii) landfill lining systems, (iv) reinforcement of base and subgrade soil/aggregate layers, (v) reinforcement of steepened slopes and walls to provide soil stabilization, (vi) soil separation, (vii) soil and water drainage, (viii) soil reinforcement, (ix) sediment control, (x) erosion control, and (xi) environmental protection and vegetative establishment.
(7) - Soil consultation services, namely inventory, investigation, classification and surveys of soil.
(8) - Erosion control and vegetation support systems, namely fabrics, barriers, rolled erosion or turf reinforcement matting, basins, gabions, mulch.
(9) - Soil consultation services, namely consultation with respect to governmental regulatory requirements and standards associated with soil conservation and reclamation activities.
(10) - Dust Control systems, namely acrylic blended polymers or organic tackifiers for dust suppression, road base stabilization and soil stabilization.
(11) - Soil consultation services, namely reclamation of land and erosion control services.
(12) - Procurement services in the form of purchasing services, manufacturing and installation of construction, landscaping and reclamation products, namely native grasses, erosion control products, geomembranes, containment products, sediment control products, rolled erosion control products, dust control products, turf reinforcement matts, geogrids, geotextiles, wick drains.