||Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Loyalty cards, incentive cards, reward cards, gift cards, and club cards that may be used towards the purchase of coffee, tea, cocoa, packaged and prepared foods, electric appliances, non-electric appliances, house wares, kitchenware, books, musical recordings, toys, including teddy bears, stuffed toys, plush toys, dolls and accessories therefor, ornaments.
(2) - Arranging and conducting a customer loyalty program to promote the purchase and sale of coffee, tea, cocoa, packaged and prepared foods, electric appliances, non-electric appliances, housewares, kitchenware, books, musical recordings, toys, including teddy bears, stuffed toys, plush toys, dolls and accessories therefor, and ornaments.
(3) - Computer application software for mobile devices and mobile phones, namely, software for consumers to access, monitor and manage their loyalty program profile and funds in associated stored value accounts, pay for purchases via mobile pay functionality, access menu data and store location information.
(4) - Financial services, namely, debit and stored-value card services.
(5) - Covers and cases for cell phones and personal electronic devices.
(6) - Providing discounts and other rebates as part of a customer loyalty program.
(7) - Holders for magnetically encoded gift cards; magnetic coded gift cards.
(8) - Delivery of messages by electronic transmission, namely, e-mail, wireless digital messaging services, wireless voicemail services, wireless telephone services, wireless video conferencing services via local and global computer networks.
(9) - Internet services, namely, creating indexes of information, sites, and other resources available on global computer networks for others.
(10) - Computer services, namely, providing electronic gift cards and greeting cards via a global computer network.