(1) - Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, golf shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, scarves, gloves, mittens, skirts, pants, jeans, shorts, jogging suits, jerseys, sweaters, jackets, coats, ponchos, robes, headbands, and swimwear; golf balls, golf club head covers, golf shamies, golf towels, clocks, hockey tape, hockey pucks, sport bags, briefcases and luggage, Barbeque covers, backpacks, pocket knives, watches, banners, mouse pads, audio/visual recordings, namely video tapes, cassettes and films of television programs, printed publications, namely, newsletters, books, and magazines.
(2) - Entertainment services namely the production, broadcast, recording, transmission and distribution of television programs and the operation of a television network.
(3) - Backpacks, golf bags, golf shoe bags, water bottles, baseballs, baseball bats, hockey sticks, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, binoculars, seat cushions, wristbands, coolers, vacuum insulated drink containers, flashlights, lunch kits and lunch boxes, towels, umbrellas, chairs, coasters, calendars; posters; notepaper; mugs, glasses and lapel pins.
(4) - Multimedia services, namely the provision of sports, news and information offered by way of multimedia applications namely CD ROMS, databases, the Internet, computers, television and radio.
(5) - Internet services, namely the provision of sports, news and information to the public offered through the medium of the Internet namely on a website, through on-line publications, and in newsletters delivered on a computer network by e-mail.
(6) - Entertainment services, namely, the development, broadcast, recording, transmission, and distribution of radio programs.