(1) - Toys and other memorabilia, namely key chains, dog tags, sports and travel bags, plush toys, flying discs, flags, brochures, pencils, paperweights, bumper stickers, crests, flags, heat-sealed badges and emblems, iron-on decals, stickers, seals, vinyl stickers, pressure-sensitive lapels, transfers, scrapbooks, ballpoint pens, felt pens, crayons, fountain pens, rubber stamps, stamps, stamp albums, tags, trading cards, stamp pads; temporary tattoos, books, videos on the subject of sports, athletes, athletic training and/or international sporting competitions.
(2) - Charitable fund raising services
(3) - Educational and promotional materials, namely pre-recorded videocassettes, books, brochures, teaching manuals, slides, binders all on the subject of sports, athletes, athletic training and/or international sporting competitions.
(4) - Charitable services, namely the solicitation by mail, telephone, electronic media, newspapers and magazines of charitable donations from individuals and organizations; organization, promotion via telephone solicitation, radio and television broadcasts, printed based and electronic based media and hosting of fund raising events for the benefit of althletes, sports organizations, sport facilities, coaches, trainers and athlete's support personnel.
(5) - Records and read-along books, cassettes and read-along books, pre-recorded albums and cassettes and picture discs, video and sound tapes, blank and pre-recorded cassettes and compact discs not containing software.
(6) - Arranging and conducting athletic competitions.
(7) - Printed goods, office and stationery supplies, namely calendars, calendar pads, agendas, photo albums, two-dimensional stickers, three-dimensional vinyl stickers, envelopes, greeting cards, bulletin boards, note pads, writing paper, posters, post cards, guest books, printed and electronic invitations, letter openers, memo pads and note books.
(8) - Arranging and conducting conferences in the fields of leisure, sport, entertainment and business.
(9) - Crystal glassware and glassware, namely drinking and decorative glasses, cups, mugs, saucers, beer mugs, steins, plates, bowls, shot glasses and shooter glasses.
(10) - Association services, namely, promoting the interests of Canadian athletes and public awareness regarding the need for greater funding for athletes training to represent Canada at international competitions.
(11) - Porcelain ware, namely coffee mugs, beer steins, minimugs and porcelain figurines.
(12) - Telecommunication and communication services by any means, namely telephone communication services, namely telephone installation and repair, telephone calling card services, monitoring telephone calls from subscribers and notifying emergency facilities, telephone information service featuring information on a wide variety of topics of general interest to the consuming public, cellular telephone services, telephone shop-at-home services, paging services, long distance savings plans, provision of email and text short messaging service (sms) via the internet, web hosting services and internet services provider services, broadcasting services by radio, television, cable, satellite and Internet.
(13) - Linens, namely bed sheets, towels, blankets and throws; pillows, cushions.
(14) - News agency services.
(15) - Food products, namely rolls, bread, soups, nuts, pickles, relishes, biscuits, crackers; sugar, cocoa, potato chips, corn chips, hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza, tacos, French fries, mustard, ketchup, edible seeds, alcoholic and non-alcoholic fruit drinks and carbonated beverages; fruit and vegetable juices; mineral water, coffee, chocolate drink mixes; breakfast cereals; granola bars; desserts, namely, cakes, cookies, tarts, pies, pastries, sweetbreads, muffins, doughnuts; confectioneries, namely chocolate, chocolate bars, candy, lollipops, bubble gum, chewing gum; dairy products namely milk, chocolate milk, yogurt, butter, margarine, ice cream, ice cream bars and frozen bars; prepared meals, namely salads and egg dishes, prepared quiche, lasagna, casserole dishes consisting mainly of meat and/or vegetables; fresh and prepared seafood; meats namely prepared poultry; fresh, frozen and canned vegetables.
(16) - Sporting and cultural activities, namely organizing, promoting via telephone solicitation, print based and electronic based media, and radio and television broadcasts, managing, providing and conducting sports events and cultural events namely music, arts and sports events.
(17) - Health and beauty aids, namely cosmetics, namely, lip sticks, eye shadows, foundation, mascara, blush, eye lining pencils, lip lining pencils, nail polish, false eye lashes, face powder, cleansers, astringents and moisturizers, shampoos and conditioners, soaps, bath oils, body lotions, deodorant, aftershave, perfumes and colognes.
(18) - Production of television programs, videos in the field of entertainment, namely sporting and cultural events.
(19) - Home entertainment products, namely, stereos, video recorders, cameras, radios, compact disc players, DVD players, satellite and cable systems, namely television, radio and Internet satellite and cable systems for residential and commercial use; televisions and electronic game systems.
(20) - Transportation services, namely transportation of passengers and/or goods by air, boat and land.
(21) - Appliances, namely, fridges, stoves, washers, dryers, microwave ovens, dishwashers and freezers.
(22) - Insurance services.
(23) - Video cameras and accessories, namely straps, bags, lens caps, battery packs, battery chargers and cables, film cameras and accessories, namely straps, bags, lens caps, lenses, battery packs, battery chargers and cables, photographic films and blank videotapes.
(24) - Travel agency services namely, booking and making reservations and booking for lodging and transportation, travel clubs, travel guide services, travel information services, travel management, arranging travel tours and excursions.
(25) - Security systems, namely home, office and building security systems; intruder alarms, signage.
(26) - Financial services, namely banking, credit card and charge card services, financial analysis and consultation, financial exchange, financial guarantee and surety, financial information in the nature of rates of exchange, financial information services provided by electronic means, financial investment services in the field of real estate, securities, mutual funds, bonds, debentures, etc., financial management services, financial planning services, financial portfolio management services, financial research services, financial services in the nature of an investment security, financial valuation services of personal property and real estate, financing services for loans, leasing and purchasing.
(27) - Office equipment, namely, computers, computer software, namely computer games, screen savers, electronic and internet-based fundraising software; printers, modems, computer accessories, namely mouse pads, screen surrounds, anti-glare screens; photocopiers and facsimile machines.
(28) - Provision of an informational website in the field of promoting the interests of Canadian athletes and public awareness regarding the need for greater funding for athletes training to represent Canada at international competitions.
(29) - Telephones, answering machines, telephone directories and telephone systems consisting of handset(s) and base/receiver.
(30) - Generation and distribution of solar and hydro electricity.
(31) - Cars; trucks; motor fuels; lubricants.
(32) - Bumper stickers, decals, flags, pins, napkins, matches, writing paper, guide books, graphics manuals, advertising posters and schedules.
(33) - Jewellery, namely bracelets, brooches, chains, charms, lapel pins, lockets, medals, medallions, money clips, necklaces, pendants, pins, rings, tie cars, tie clasps, tie tacks and tie pins, watches and straps, wrist bands and watch chains.
(34) - Sportswear accessories, namely gym bags, tote bags, purses and knapsacks.
(35) - Athletic apparel and sportswear, namely sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, caps, sun visors, wrist bands, gloves, jackets and sweatpants.
(36) - Sporting goods and recreational equipment, namely golf balls, golf markers and tees, squash balls and racquets, badminton birds and racquets, racquetball balls and racquets, tennis balls and racquets, hockey sticks and pucks, baseballs and bats, baseball hats and gloves, footballs, bicycle accessories, namely reflectors, decals and noise makers, bicycle helmets; footballs, hockey and baseball sweaters, beach balls, beach umbrellas, soccer balls, rugger balls, volley balls, basketballs, headbands, wristbands and athletic visors.
(37) - Clothing and all climate clothing, namely t-shirts, aprons, bibs, sweatshirts, tank tops, swimsuits, hats, toques, bonnets, berets, caps, scarves, neckties, ties, fashion bows, cravats, ascots, dickies, belts, cummerbunds, uniforms, shirts, sweaters, suspenders, sport shirts, gloves, mittens, handkerchiefs, straw hats, turtlenecks, knit shirts, woven shirts, jogging suits, coveralls, jumpsuits, jackets, tops, bottoms, namely slacks, shorts and pants, blouses, polo shirts, golf shirts, underwear, coats, parkas, warm-up suits, bathrobes, rain coats and rain ponchos.
(38) - Footwear, namely shoes, sandals, boots and socks; shoelaces.
(39) - Tickets and vouchers for performances, concerts and other entertainment events performed and/or arranged by others.
(40) - Imported and domestic distilled spirits, namely whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, brandy, fortified wines and alcoholic coolers; liqueurs, wines and beers.