(1) - T-shirts, caps, umbrellas, insulated cooler bags.
(2) - Restaurant services; Restaurant, delivery and carry out food services; Restaurant services namely sit-down anti take-out restaurant services.
(3) - Vending machines, fountain cups, posters,calendars.
(4) - Plates; bowls; cups; drinking glasses; mugs; tumblers; pitchers; ice buckets; drink coasters; serving pieces, namely, serving platters; serving trays not of precious metal; sail and pepper shakers; toothpick holders; napkin holders and dispensers; cookie jars; canister sets; bottle openers; straw dispensers; dinnerware; bottles sold empty, namely soft-drink bottles; candle holders not of precious metal; utensils for barbecues, namely, forks, tongs and spatulas; lunch boxes; beverage coolers; portable ice chests for food and beverages; thermal insulated wrap for cans to keep the contents cold or hot; foam drink holders; non-metal coin banks; china and ceramic figurines.
(5) - Key chains, calculators, portable radios, mouse pads, flashlights, jewelry, clocks, watches, lapel pins, paper products, namely, writing paper, memo pads, pens, pencils, drawing rulers, stationery desk folders, leather desk folders, printed awards, playing cards, flags, newsletters, luggage, briefcases, canvas totes, duffel bags, leather bags, fanny packs, compact disc travel eases, umbrellas, patio umbrellas, key holders, plaques, mugs, sports bottles, coolers, namely slush drinks, clothing products, namely, t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shins, denim shirts, cotton long-sleeve shins, jackets, blazers, turtlenecks, sweaters, boxer shorts, baseball caps. bandanas, and neckties; toy products, namely, stuffed animals, flying discs, cars, dolls, action figures, trucks, golf tees, and golf balls.
(6) - Posters, calendars, watches, clothing namely, huts, jackets, overcoats, leatherjackets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, premium merchandise, namely lapel pins, leather boxes and key chains.
(7) - Soft drinks beverages (namely: carbonated soft drinks), coffee and espresso based beverages, tea based beverages, bubble tea, smoothies, ice cream, gelato, sorbet.
(8) - Publications, namely, books, manuals, pamphlets and newsletters that relate to marketing models, theory and processes.
(9) - Glass tumblers, glass coffee mugs. glass canisters, glass serving dishes, glass salt and pepper shakers, glass vinegar shakers, glass sugar bowls and glass creamers, condiment dispensers
(10) - Aprons, oven mitts, chef hats, tote bags, tea towels, pot holders, table cloths, place mats, napkins and beach towels.
(11) - Drinking straws; cooling sticks; and fizz stoppers.
(12) - Patio umbrellas, cafe umbrellas, beach umbrellas, golf umbrellas; patio furniture, namely, patio tables, patio bars, patio chairs: patio cushions.
(13) - Mugs, plates, tankards, figurines.
(14) - Shirts, sweaters, sweat tops, sweat pants, skirts, shorts, jeans, tops and bottoms, namely, sweat pants; jackets, hosiery, belts, gloves, scarves, sweat bands.
(15) - Adult and children's night shirts and union suits (i.e., one-piece pyjamas).
(16) - Sports caps, hats.
(17) - Pens, pencils, notebooks, exercise books, tape dispensers, rulers, staplers, pencil sharpeners, appointment books, diaries, greeting cards and envelopes; hand bags, umbrellas, cosmetic bags, wallets and key chains; combs, mirrors, razors and toothbrushes; clocks.
(18) - Bottle openers and corkscrews.
(19) - Coasters and ice buckets.
(20) - Drinking glasses; ice buckets; drink coasters, not of paper and other than linen; bottle openers; portable beverage coolers; can/bottle sleeves; travel cups, not of precious metal; and ice trays.
(21) - ) Enamelware items, namely, ornamental signs, message boards and ;wall plaques; glass tumblers and glass canisters, acrylic tumblers, mugs; coasters; ice buckets; cooler bags; aprons, napkins, chopsticks, soup spoons, decorative figurines for utensils .
(22) - Non-alcoholic beverages, namely, drinking waters, flavoured waters, soft drinks, energy drinks, sports drinks, fruit drinks, coconut water and fruit juices.
(23) - Alcoholic beverages namely beer and wine.