||Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software and apparatus for guiding, controlling, testing and operating weapons and weapon systems; weapon simulators, namely tactical engagement simulators for infantry, machine guns, grenade launchers, guided and unguided missile systems; mine simulators; mine disposal facilities, training equipment and apparatus for weapon system operators, namely image projection systems, namely : virtual and live training systems for land-based weapon systems, namely small arms, armored tracked and wheeled vehicles, main battle tanks, air defence systems, and trucks, control software, and image projection systems, artillery and mortar training systems; flight simulators and flight training simulators.
(2) - Assembly, servicing and repair of computers (hardware); installation, maintenance, refurbishing, renovation and repair services either for the aerospace or defence industry or using aerospace or defence technologies; maintenance, servicing, refurbishment, renovation or repair of aircraft, helicopters, aerial vehicles, drones, spacecraft, land vehicles, weapons, weapon systems namely: anti-aircraft missile, small arms ammunition, hand grenades, 40 mm munition, small arms ammunition component; communications or data processing and data transmission equipment, optical and mechanical devices and instruments and of aircraft parts and aircraft accessories namely wing tip fences, winglets, aileron, leading edges, training edges, rudder.
(3) - Payload fairings for spacecraft; motorised and non-motorised military vehicles, fitted out for transporting, launching and operating weapons and/or fitted with weapon control and guidance equipment, including radar equipment, target monitoring devices, target recognition devices, target tracking devices and military communications equipment; drones; parts for the above-mentioned items and accessories for the same.
(4) - Air transport services; freight transport services, all the above-named services either for the aerospace or defence industry or using aerospace or defence technologies
(5) - Weapons and weapon systems namely: small arms ammunition, hand grenades, 40 mm munitions, 60 mm munitions, small arms ammunitions components; mortar shells; ballistic missiles; mines; explosive propellants for projectiles; propellants for firearms and rockets; detonators, explosives; initial priming charges; fuses, proximity fuses and contact fuses; weapons storage or launching containers; shells, cartridges, demolition charges; hand grenades; ammunition for concealment and deception purposes; static and mobile cannon and artillery pieces; mortar bomb launchers; warheads; armour cladding, parts for the above-mentioned items and accessories for the same.
(6) - Leasing of firearms, weapons, projectiles and missiles.