(1) - Perfumery and cosmetics, namely: perfume, cologne, after shave, makeup, personal deodorants and antiperspirants, essential oils for personal use, soaps, shaving soaps, hair care preparations, dentifrice; laundry preparations, namely: bleach and laundry detergent.
(2) - Retail store services.
(3) - Spectacles; sunglasses; lenses and frames therefor; contact lenses; optical lenses; magnifying glasses; parts and fittings all included in Class 9 for all the aforesaid goods.
(4) - Watches and clocks, jewellery, rough gemstones and imitation of jewellery; personal ornaments; shoe ornaments of precious metal; compacts of precious metal; smokers' articles of precious metal.
(5) - Stationery, pens and pencils.
(6) - Bags, handbags, travelling bags, briefcases, leather credit card holders, wallets, leather covers document holders, leather key holders, leather covers for agendas, leather covers for address books, purses, trunks, suitcases, articles made from leather not included in other classes, sporting bags included in this class, bags for athletic equipment, vanity cases (not fitted); suit holders (for travel).
(7) - Furniture, packaging containers of wood/bamboo/plastic; mirrors and picture frames.
(8) - Toothbrushes, toilet sponges, toilet brushes, hair brushes, eyebrow brushes, combs, shaving brushes, other toilet utensils; packaging containers of glass or ceramic; soap dispensers; toilet paper holders; bathroom stools, bathroom pails; tableware (not of precious metal); articles of glassware, chinaware and pottery.
(9) - Woven fabrics; bedcovers, pillowcases, bedquilt cases, curtains, tablecloths; shower curtain; bath towels.
(10) - Articles of clothing made from leather, belts, leather coats, clothing accessories made from leather included in this class; shoes, athletic shoes, boots, slippers, overshoes; suits, jackets, trousers, jeans, skirts, dresses, coats, overcoats, cloaks, raincoats, parkas, pullovers, shirts, T-shirts, blouses, sweaters, underwear, negligée, dressing gowns, bathrobes, shawls, gloves, hats and caps, visors (headgear), scarves.
(11) - Lace trimming, hair ribbons, gift wrapping ribbons, braids, buttons for clothing, crochets and knitting needles, safety pins, hair pins, ornamental novelty pins, needles, artificial flowers, decorative hair ornaments.
(12) - Tobacco, cigarette paper; smokers' articles (not of precious metal); matches.