(1) - Home handicraft and decorating preparations namely, paints, colorants, varnishes, lacquers, stains, wood preservatives, shellacs, primers, sealers; metals in foil and powder form for home use as handicrafts or home decorating purposes; fabric paints.
(2) - Bath items namely bath or shower beads, crystals, foams, gels, lotions, oils, pearls or powders, non-medicated bath salts, soaps; bubble bath; Household cleaning and polishing preparations; fabric softeners; spot and stain removers; upholstery cleaners; household decorating items namely aromatherapy oils or lotions; room fragrances; pomanders; potpourri; sachets; scented linen sprays.
(3) - Household items made of non-precious metals namely, decorative household hardware, general purpose metal storage bins and containers, fireplace accessories, namely andirons, fireplace screens, fireplace tool sets, log carriers, log storage bins; towel dispensers, tool racks, gardening tools and accessories namely rakes, shovels, watering cans, tool carriers and holders, flower pots, planting containers, lawn edging, lattices, trellises, fencing, fence or stair railings, bird baths, weather vanes, statues and figures, letter boxes, mail boxes, mail slots, house numbers, doorknockers, doorknobs, drawer pulls, door pulls, curtain or drapery or window fixtures and accessories namely decorative rods, curtain poles and hardware therefor and trim, blinds (interior or exterior), jalousies, valances, shutters, wainscoting, moldings, cornices, step ladders, tool boxes, metal hooks, picture hangers, key chains, key fobs, key holders, key rings, money clips, jewelry boxes, bells, non-electric door chimes or door bells, bottle caps, household ornaments (excluding tree ornaments) namely pictures, plaques, statues, and knickknacks used to decorate a household.
(4) - Non-metal household items namely, decorative household hardware, general purpose storage bins and containers, fireplace accessories namely log carriers and log storage bins; towel dispensers, tool racks, gardening tools and accessories namely rakes, shovels, watering cans, tool carriers and holders, flower pots, planting containers, lawn edging, lattices, trellises, fencing, fence or stair railings, bird baths, weather vanes, statues and figures, letter boxes, mail boxes, mail slots, house numbers, doorknockers, doorknobs, drawer pulls, door pulls, curtain or drapery or window fixtures and accessories namely decorative rods, curtain poles and hardware thereof and trim, blinds (interior or exterior), jalousies, valances, shutters, wainscoting, moldings, cornices, step ladders, tool boxes; potters clay; household or garden sculptures, statues, figures, and ornaments that are made of stone or marble or cement or wood.
(5) - Household furniture namely sofas, couches, chairs, ottomans, tables (sofa tables, end tables, dining tables, kitchen tables, occasional tables), bookcases, china cabinets, entertainment centers, etageres, buffets, armoires, beds, Hollywood beds, headboards, footboards, mirrors, chests of drawers, dressers, chests, nightstands. Lawn and outdoor furniture. Household furnishings and items namely, pillows (bath pillows, bed pillows, and coordinating decorative pillows), cushions (chair, mattress, stadium), chair pads, sleeping bags, nap mats; fitted fabric furniture covers, soft sculpture wall decorations, vinyl appliques for attachment to windows, household mirrors; door stops; window treatments in this class namely bamboo blinds, Venetian blinds, non-metal window blinds and shades, jalousies, valances, decorative window finials, interior window shutters, non-metal curtain or drapery or window fixtures and accessories namely decorative rods, curtain poles and hardware therefor and trim; non-metal drapery and curtain hardware and accessories namely decorative rods, decorative poles; wainscoting, moldings, cornices; non-metal towel dispensers, bottle corks and non-metal bottle caps, non-metal bins, drawers and drawer dividers; plastic shelf lining materials; fireplace screens; non-metal bathroom hardware and accessories namely towel bars and towel racks (either free standing or while mounted), toilet paper holders, tooth brush holders, tissue holders, soap dishes, hooks, shower/bath caddies, shower grab bars, cup holders; hampers; clothes hangers, hooks, rods, racks and stands; hat racks and trees; book rests, stands, and cases; plant stands; display racks, plate racks; shelves; non-metal tool racks and tool boxes; step stools; non-metal jewelry boxes or cases, key cabinets, letter boxes, magazine racks; non-metal key chains, key fobs, key holders, key rings, money clips, money boxes; picture frames, picture hangers; household or garden statues, figures, plaques and ornaments (but not tree ornaments) made of plastic or wood or fabric or other non-metal materials in this class; decorative glitter; decorative mobiles; non-metal lawn edging, lattices, trellises; non-metal bird baths, weather vanes, statues and figures, letter boxes, mail boxes, mail slots, house numbers, doorknockers, doorknobs, drawer pulls, and door pulls; and non-metal decorative household hardware.
(6) - Bath accessories namely, cupholders, bath brushes, body sponges and loofahs, shower/bath caddies; shower grab bars (non-metal); soap dishes, holders, and dispensers; toothbrush holders; towel bars and holders; body sponges; combs and brushes for hair or nails; clothes brushes, clothes pins, clothes drying racks; shoe horns, brushes, and polishing mitts; shoe trees and boxes; kitchen utensils, dishes, and containers (not of precious metal or coated therewith); dinnerware, glassware; household cleaning utensils, containers and articles; containers for household use (not made of precious metals); household statues, figures and ornaments (but not tree ornaments) made of clay, china, crystal, terra cotta, glass, or porcelain; doorknobs or door pulls or drawer pulls made of ceramic or glass or porcelain; decorative crystal prisms; wind chimes; flower pots and holders; vases; watering cans.
(7) - Unfitted fabric furniture covers; fabric and textile window treatments such as curtains, draperies, swags, poufs, valances, puffs; otc bolted fabrics; fabric craft kits (kits containing fabrics and accessories for in-home fabrication of bedding or bath or other domestics items); bath towels and linens; wash cloths and bath mitts; shower curtains; window curtains; rugs for bathroom, living room, bedroom, and other household areas; bed linens, blankets, sheets, and spreads; comforters, quilts, feather beds, coverlets, covers for cushions, mattress covers and pads, pillow cases and shams; afghans, blanket throws; dish cloths, kitchen cloths and towels, oven mitts and potholders; cloth doilies; fabric tabletop runners, table cloths; place mats; and napkins; household linens.
(8) - Bath and shower caps, wraps and robes; slippers; bed jackets; housecoats; jeans, casual pants, trousers, slacks, sweatpants, sweatshorts, shorts, skirts, shirts, blouses, t-shirts, pull-over shirts, tops, sweatshirts, sweaters, vests, jackets, coats, sweatjackets, bib overalls, coveralls; scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, socks, tights, hosiery, shoes, boots.
(9) - Bath mats and bath rugs, other household rugs, cloth wall coverings, door mats, floor mats for use in the home; pet feeding mats; wall hangings not of textiles.