(1) - Brewed alcoholic beverages namely, beer.
(2) - Operation of a business dealing in the sale of brewed alcoholic beverages; entertainment services, namely the organization, promotion and sponsorship of charitable events; conducting consumer promotions in the form of contests; providing information; promotional and electronic address location whereby customers can gain access to information, computer utility programs, games and freeware provided by the company, and can participate in on-line communication.
(3) - Clothing, namely shirts, sweatshirts, T-shirts, tops, sweaters, vests, jackets, rain suits, pyjamas, slippers, robes, shorts, pants, socks, bathing suits and underwear.
(4) - Accessories, namely wallets, umbrellas, watches, suspenders, headbands, caps, hats, scarves, mittens, gloves, ties, visors, belts, sunglasses and earrings.
(5) - Bags, namely, tote bags, suit bags, sports bags, cooler bags, golf bags, briefcases, back packs and hip packs.
(6) - Glassware and related accessories, namely, glasses, steins, mugs, cups, sports bottles, bottle openers, coasters and insulated beverage holders.
(7) - Housewares, namely, towels, aprons, table napkins, table placemats, oven mitts, cushions, ice chests, ice buckets, beer tubs, tap handles, ashtrays, lighters, serving trays and framed pictures.
(8) - Novelties, namely, buttons, pins, key chains, playing cards, pens, signs, mirrors, dancing cans namely battery operated novelty items which move in response to sound, darts, dart accessories, clocks, baseballs, volleyball nets, golf balls, golf tees, ball markers, fishing lures, posters, sand bottle sculpture, puzzles, games namely board games and card games, paperweights, note magnets, calendars, business card cases, stickers, tattoos.