(1) - Cosmetic soaps, bath soaps, medicated soaps, perfumery, cosmetics, namely cosmetic preparations for skin care, cosmetic milk for skin care, cosmetic creme for skin care, cosmetic body lotions, lip sticks, lip glosses, make-up powder, cleansing milk for toilet purposes, nail varnish, make-up preparations, preparations for hair care, shampoos, hair dyes, hair lotions, dentifrices.
(2) - Publication and issuing of posters, telephone cards, tickets, credit cards, post cards, identification cards; organization of music, show, revue and theatre performances, and of movie and video shows, services in the sectors of education, entertainment, sports and cultural activities, namely production and design of television and radio programmes of an instructive, teaching and entertaining kind, organization and presentation of show, quiz and musical performances and events for recording or live broadcast on radio and television; production of television and radio commercials namely the respective broadcasts of winning/prize games, organization of competitions in the sectors of education, entertainment, culture and sports; music performances; production and reproduction as well as sound and image recordings on films, videograms and sound storage media in the form of cassettes, tapes, compact disks, disks and records; production and reproduction, rental, lease of all kinds of films, videos and sound storage media; theatre performances; services of an amusement and leisure park.
(3) - Accumulators; blank sound, image and data carriers, namely recording disks, compact disks, recording tapes and digital audio tapes, audio cassettes (compact cassettes), video disks (image disks), cassettes and tapes; exposed films; video games (computer games) in the form of computer programs stored on data carriers; radio sets; computers; coin-operated gaming and amusement machines; glasses, sun glasses; bicycle helmets; holograms, loudspeakers, loudspeaker boxes, computer mice, cameras, water wings, swimming belts, life vests, electronic games, namely video games for television sets, pocket calculators.
(4) - Lodging and boarding services; public bath, swimming pool services; computer programming; copyright management and exploitation; exploitation of industrial property rights; reservation of rooms; franchising, namely imparting organizational and technical know-how; arranging travels; operating a topics park; catering; operating holiday camps, hotels, restaurants, fast-food restaurants, self-service restaurants, snack bars; environmental protection advisory services.
(5) - Table ware, namely table plates, cups and saucers of precious metal, epergnes, jewellery including imitation jewellery; cuff-Iinks, decorative pins namely brooches and tie pins, key fobs and rings, horological and chronometric instruments, namely wristwatches, stopwatches, wall clocks and long case clocks.
(6) - Paper, cardboard, and goods made from paper and cardboard, namely pocket handkerchiefs, writing paper and envelopes, toilet paper, babies' napkins, napkin liners, bibs made of paper, cases and bags for packaging, wrapping paper, brown wrapping paper, note paper and pads, work books containina blank paaes to be used for writina and completina exercises, writing pads, handicraft paper, namely crepe paper for decoration and handicraft purposes, paper napkins and towels; printed matter, namely, posters, banners, telephone cards, tickets, participation cards, invitation cards, credit cards, post cards, identity cards; office requisites (except furniture), namely rubber stamps, inking pads, inks for pads, letter openers, wastepaper baskets, document files, writing-pads, office perforators, staplers, rulers, pencil sharpeners, rubbers, paper clips and staples; instructional and teaching material (except apparatus) namely, textmarking and colored pencils, paint sets for children, blackboards and chalks, book covers, bookmarks, desk pads; pictures; photos; paper decorations for parties; plastic materials for packaging, namely envelopes, bags, films (also self-adhesive) for decoration purposes; playing cards; printing letters, printing plates; pencil cases; sheet calendars, adhesive labels, stickers (also self-adhesive), pencils, card games, glues for paper and stationary or for household purposes, adhesive tapes for paper and stationary or for household purposes, paper table sets, paper table covers, paper tablecloths and coasters.
(7) - Mirrors and picture frames; high chairs for children, children's playpens; plastic or wooden chains for dummies; coat stands; mobiles; sleeping bags; toy cases.
(8) - Combs and sponges, brushes, electric and non-electric toothbrushes; hair brushes; glassware, porcelain and earthenware for household and kitchen; vacuum bottles; toothbrush tumblers, portable baby tubs; plastic plates, cups and cutlery; paper plates and cups; bottle warmers (non-electric); works of art made of glass, porcelain or earthenware; cleaning devices for baby's bottles (non-electric); rubbish bins; containers not made of precious metals for household or kitchen; namely, garbage cans, toothbrush holders, umbrella stands, photograph storage boxes; best china, kitchen crockery, glassware and china, and cooking utensils, not made of precious metals; biscuit tins; non--electric ice bags and boxes, namely portable ice bags and boxes; soap containers, boxes and dishes, soap dispensers, toilet bags.
(9) - Textile goods, namely cloths, curtains, blinds, bed and table covers, handkerchiefs of textile materials; covers for prams; waterproof bed liners for children; cushion covers.
(10) - Clothing namely, sportswear and leisure wear; shoes and footwear namely sports footwear and leisure footwear; stockings, tights, socks; headgear namely headbands and sweatbands; bibs (not made of paper), fabric nappies, nappy pants; pyjamas.
(11) - Carpets, rugs, mats and matting, linoleum; floor coverings of rubber, plastics or textile; wall hangings (non-textile).
(12) - Toys, namely plush, squeezable squeaking, soft sculpture, baby multiple activity, children's multiple activity, toys designed to be attached to cribs, strollers, and highchairs; dolls; rocking horses, swings, scooters, tricycles, cars for children; decorations for Christmas trees; knee, wrist and elbow pads; ice-skates, roller skates, inline skates, skis, snow boards; baby's rattles, balls, particularly large balls and small balls for ball games; doll's houses; sledges, skate boards; kick boards.
(13) - Fish; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, particularly fish, fruit and vegetable jellies; jams, fruit sauces; eggs, milk and milk products, namely butter, cheese, cream, yogurt, powdered milk for alimentary purposes; preserves, namely tinned fish, fruit and vegetables; potato chips; margarine; marmalades; tofu.
(14) - Teas including herbal teas; cocoa, cocoa preparations and drinks; chocolate and chocolate goods; honey; cereals prepared for human consumption, namely oat flakes and flakes made of other cereals; muesli preparations; bread, cakes and pastries; rice, wheat rice; spices, sugar; sponge cakes, bonbons; ice-cream; biscuits; marzipan; pizzas; popcorn; puddings; chocolates.
(15) - Mineral and aerated waters, fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages; sherbet powders and sherbet tablets for beverages.