(1) - Educational publications, namely: instruction sheets for the proper use of handicapping network instructional, educational and teaching materials namely, books, educational software featuring instruction in the Rules of Golf.
(2) - Arranging and conducting sanctioned golf tournaments.
(3) - Publications namely: golf association books, golf association manuals, golf association newsletters, golf association reports, golf association directories.
(4) - Providing information, evaluation, administration and maintenance of golf scoring for tracking scores in order to enable players of different abilities to compete on an equitable basis in relation to golf.
(5) - Printed matter, namely: books, brochures, banners, flyers, posters.
(6) - Providing information, evaluation, education and administration of the Rules of Golf and golf regulations in relation to golf, namely: identifying, recommending and securing qualified rules officials to officiate at golf championships, administering the Rules of Golf to the membership.
(7) - Providing information, evaluation, education and administration of programs and services in order to support all levels of player development for the sport of golf, namely: developing policies and programs and services for training, education and development of players and coaches for the sport of golf, to assist in the development of a sport model that includes Participant Development Model, Athlete (high performance) Development Model and a Coach Development Model, to promote the sport of golf and the values inherent to the sport, to consult and partner with other provincial organizations on player and coach development, to oversee player committees.
(8) - Evaluation, administration and providing information for course ratings and slope ratings, namely, establishing and monitoring course and slope rating for member clubs and courses throughout the province, development of policies and procedures on course rating as per standards and regulations.
(9) - Government relations, namely: advocating a liaising with government in relation to issues that affect the sport of golf.
(10) - External communications, namely: public relations, media and industry advocacy with respect to the sport of golf in order to support member success, promote membership, increase the number of rounds of golf being played and increase awareness about the sport of golf.
(11) - Member services and communications, namely: promoting and supporting the interest of member golfers in order to promote association membership and rounds of golf.
(12) - Travel and tourism Information in relation to the sport of golf in British Columbia and Canada.
(13) - Industry advocacy, namely: promoting and supporting business for golf in British Columbia and Canada through all of the following, namely: the operation of a website that provides information about the sport of golf, brochures that provide information about the sport of golf, application forms to enrol in programs that teach golf, informational packages that support programming for the sport of golf, fundraising pamphlets that support programming for the sport of golf and educational materials that support the sport of golf.