||Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Series of motion picture films; pre-recorded DVDs featuring drama, comedy, musical performances; pre-recorded CDs featuring drama, comedy, musical performances; downloadable audio and video recordings featuring drama, comedy, musical performances; downloadable motion pictures and television shows; downloadable ring tones, ring backs, graphics, wallpaper, games and music via a global computer network and wireless devices; computer screen saver software; computer game and video game software; mouse pads; decorative magnets; eye glasses; downloadable mobile software applications for mobile communication devices, namely, downloadable computer software that allows the transmission of text, audio, graphics, still images and moving pictures, featuring comedy, musical and dramatic performances, to mobile telephones, handheld computers and tablets.
(2) - Presentation and distribution of audio and visual works in the nature of motion picture films; providing on-line information in the field of motion picture film and video entertainment via the Internet; entertainment services in the nature of non-downloadable videos and images featuring motion picture film transmitted via the Internet and wireless communication networks; on-line journals, namely, blogs featuring personal opinions in the field of general interest and adventure, comedy and family entertainment; entertainment amusement park and theme park services; entertainment services in the nature of live musical, comedy and dramatic performances; organizing entertainment and cultural events in the form of live musical, dramatic and comedic performances; entertainment in the form of computer games, board games, card games, action skill games, music competitions, talent competitions, music contests.
(3) - Stationery agendas, stationery binders, stationery labels, stationery personal organizers, stationery tabs, writing stationery, file pockets for stationery use, planners for stationery use; calendars; stickers; bookmarks; greeting cards; posters; postcards; pens and pencils; temporary tattoos; blank journals; notebooks; address books; date books; photographs; photo albums; paper folders; paper doorknob hangers; table cloths made of paper, paper napkins and party favors made of paper; lunch bags made of paper; lunch bags made of textile; wrapping paper; paper gift bags; comic books; trading cards; game books, namely, party game books, game books featuring paper games, activity game books; series of fiction books; children's books; children's activity books; coloring books; cardboard stand-ups; art prints.
(4) - Purses; wallets; umbrellas; knapsacks and backpacks; tote bags; book bags; school bags; overnight bags; beach bags; fanny packs; handbags; sports bags; travel bags; toiletry bags sold empty; luggage; briefcases; clothing for animals; key cases of leather or imitation leather.
(5) - Shirts; pants; shorts; underwear; boxer shorts; hats; caps; sweatshirts; sweaters; skirts; gloves; socks; shoes; boots; coats; jackets; swimwear; belts; scarves; pajamas; slippers; infant wear; hosiery; Halloween and masquerade costumes and masks sold in connection therewith; ties.