(1) - Acetate of cellulose, unprocessed; Acetates [chemicals]; Additives, chemical, to fungicides; Additives, chemical, to insecticides; Additives, chemical, to motor fuel; Agricultural chemicals, except fungicides, weedkillers, herbicides, insecticides and parasiticides; Alcohol; Aldehydes; Beer-clarifying and preserving agents; Beer preserving agents; Carbon for filters; Cellulose; Cellulose derivatives [chemicals]; Cellulose esters for industrial purposes; Cellulose ethers for industrial purposes; Chemical additives for oils; Chemical intensifiers for paper; Chemical preparations for scientific purposes, other than for medical or veterinary use; Chemical substances for analyses in laboratories, other than for medical or veterinary purposes; Chemicals for forestry, except fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and parasiticides; Condensation preparations (Chemical -); Condensationpreventing chemicals; Earth for growing; Fertilizers; Fertilizing preparations; Filtering materials [chemical preparations]; Filtering materials [mineral substances]; Filtering materials [unprocessed plastics]; Filtering materials [vegetable substances]; Filtering preparations for the beverages industry; Flower preservatives; Foodstuffs (Chemical substances for preserving -); Genes of seeds for agricultural production; Hormones for hastening the ripening of fruit; Horticulture chemicals, except fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and parasiticides; Humus; Humus top dressing; Hydrates; Industrial chemicals; Lecithin for industrial purposes; Lecithin for the food industry; Lecithin [raw material]; Masonry preservatives, except paints and oils; Mastic for leather; Meat (Chemical preparations for smoking - ); Nitrogen; Nitrogenous fertilisers; Nitrogenous lime [manure]; Oils for currying leather; Oils for preparing leather in the course of manufacture; Oils for tanning leather; Oils for the preservation of food; Oleic acid; Olivine [chemical preparations]; Paper pulp; Peat [fertiliser]; Peat pots for horticulture; Phenol for industrial purposes; Phosphates [fertilisers]; Phosphatides; Phosphoric acid; Phosphorus; Plant growth regulating preparations; Protein [raw material]; Seaweeds [fertilizers]; Seed preserving substances; Slag [fertilisers]; Soda ash; Soil conditioning preparations; Soot for industrial or agricultural purposes; Stearic acid; Substrates for soil-free growing [agriculture]; Superphosphates [fertilisers]; Textile-impregnating chemicals; Textilewaterproofing chemicals; Wood alcohol; Wood alcohol (Preparations of the distillation of -); Wood pulp.
(2) - Telecommunications; Cable television broadcasting; Communications by computer terminals; Computer aided transmission of messages and images; Electronic bulletin board services [telecommunications services]; Electronic mail; Providing access to databases; Providing internet chatrooms; Providing telecommunication channels for teleshopping services; Providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network; Providing user access to global computer networks; Radio broadcasting; Television broadcasting; Transmission of digital files.
(3) - Perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; Dentifrices; Aftershave lotions; Air fragrancing preparations; Aromatics [essential oils]; Badian essence; Balms other than for medical purposes; Bath salts, not for medical purposes; Baths (Cosmetic preparations for -); Beauty masks; Boot cream; Breath freshening sprays; Breath freshening strips; Cake flavourings [essential oils]; Cakes of toilet soap; Cleaning preparations; Cleansing milk for toilet purposes; Cosmetic kits; Cosmetic preparations for slimming purposes; Cosmetics; Cosmetics for animals; Cotton wool for cosmetic purposes; Creams (Cosmetic -); Dental bleaching gels; Dentifrices; Denture polishes; Deodorant soap; Deodorants for human beings or for animals; Deodorants for pets; Detergents other than for use in manufacturing operations and for medical purposes; Disinfectant soap; Douching preparations for personal sanitary or deodorant purposes [toiletries]; Eau de Cologne; Emery; Emery cloth; Emery paper; Ethereal essences; Ethereal oils; Extracts of flowers [perfumes]; Eyebrow cosmetics; Eyebrow pencils; Eyelashes (Cosmetic preparations for -); Flavorings for beverages [essential oils]; Floor wax; Floor wax removers [scouring preparations]; Flower perfumes (Bases for -); Fumigation preparations [perfumes]; Furbishing preparations; Greases for cosmetic purposes; Hair lotions; Leather preservatives [polishes]; Leaves of plants (Preparations to make shiny the -); Lip glosses; Lipsticks; Lotions for cosmetic purposes; Make-up; Make-up powder; Make-up preparations; Make-up removing preparations; Mascara; Massage gels other than for medical purposes; Medicated soap; Mouth washes, not for medical purposes; Mustache wax; Oils for cleaning purposes; Oils for cosmetic purposes; Oils for perfumes and scents; Oils for toilet purposes; Perfumery; Perfumes; Polish for furniture and flooring; Polishing creams; Polishing paper; Polishing preparations; Polishing rouge; Polishing stones; Polishing wax; Pomades for cosmetic purposes; Potpourris [fragrances]; Sachets for perfuming linen; Sandcloth; Sandpaper; Scale removing preparations for household purposes; Scented water; Scented wood; Scouring solutions; Shampoos; Shampoos for pets; Shaving preparations; Shaving soap; Shaving stones [astringents]; Shining preparations [polish]; Shoe wax; Shoemakers' wax; Skin care (Cosmetic preparations for -); Smoothing preparations [starching]; Smoothing stones; Soap; Soap for foot perspiration; Sun-tanning preparations [cosmetics]; Sunscreen preparations; Tailors' wax; Terpenes [essential oils]; Tissues impregnated with cosmetic lotions; Toilet water; Toiletries; Wax (Depilatory -); Waxes for leather; Windscreen cleaning liquids.
(4) - Medical services; Veterinary services; Hygienic and beauty care for human beings or animals; Agriculture, horticulture and forestry services; Aerial and surface spreading of fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals; Aromatherapy services; Beauty salons; Farming equipment rental; Gardening; Health care; Health centers; Health spa services; Horticulture; Hospices; Hospitals; Lawn care; Massage; Medical assistance; Medical clinic services; Medical equipment rental; Midwife services; Nursing homes; Nursing, medical; Pet grooming; Pharmacists' services to make up prescriptions; Pharmacy advice; Physiotherapy; Plant nurseries; Rehabilitation for substance abuse patients; Rental of sanitation facilities; Rest homes; Sanatoriums; Tattooing; Telemedicine services; Therapy services; Vermin exterminating for agriculture, horticulture and forestry; Veterinary assistance; Visagists' services; Weed killing.
(5) - Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations; Sanitary preparations for medical purposes; Dietetic food and substances adapted for medical or veterinary use, food for babies; Dietary supplements for humans and animals; Plasters, materials for dressings; Disinfectants; Preparations for destroying vermin; Fungicides, herbicides; Absorbent cotton; Acetates for pharmaceutical purposes; Acids for pharmaceutical purposes; Adhesive bands for medical purposes; Adhesives for dentures; Adjuvants for medical purposes; Air deodorising preparations; Air purifying preparations; Aldehydes for pharmaceutical purposes; Alkaloids for medical purposes; Amino acids for medical purposes; Amino acids for veterinary purposes; Anaesthetics; Analgesics; Animal washes; Anti-uric preparations; Antibiotics; Anticryptogamic preparations; Antioxidant pills; Antiparasitic collars for animals; Antiparasitic preparations; Antiseptic cotton; Antiseptics; Appetite suppressant pills; Appetite suppressants for medical purposes; Aseptic cotton; Asthmatic tea; Bacterial poisons; Balms for medical purposes; Balsamic preparations for medical purposes; Bandages for dressings; Barks for pharmaceutical purposes; Bath preparations, medicated; Bath salts for medical purposes; Bath (Therapeutic preparations for the -); Belts for sanitary napkins [towels]; Biocides; Biological preparations for medical purposes; Biological preparations for veterinary purposes; Biological tissue cultures for medical purposes; Biological tissue cultures for veterinary purposes; Blood plasma; Breast-nursing pads; Bronchodilating preparations; Bunion pads; Burns (Preparations for the treatment of -); Cachets for pharmaceutical purposes; Candy for medical purposes; Candy, medicated; Capsules for medicines; Carbolineum [parasiticide]; Cattle washes; Caustic pencils; Caustics for pharmaceutical purposes; Cellulose esters for pharmaceutical purposes; Cellulose ethers for pharmaceutical purposes; Chemical preparations for medical purposes; Chemical preparations for pharmaceutical purposes; Chemical preparations for veterinary purposes; Chemical reagents for medical or veterinary purposes; Chemico-pharmaceutical preparations; Chewing gum for medical purposes; Collyrium; Compresses; Constipation (Medicines for alleviating -); Contraceptives (Chemical -); Cooling sprays for medical purposes; Corn remedies; Corn rings for the feet; Cotton for medical purposes; Court plaster; Decoctions for pharmaceutical purposes; Deodorants for clothing and textiles; Deodorants, other than for human beings or for animals; Depuratives; Detergents for medical purposes; Diabetic bread adapted for medical use; Diagnostic preparations for medical purposes; Diaper-pants (Babies' -); Diapers [babies' napkins]; Dietary supplements for animals; Dietetic beverages adapted for medical purposes; Dietetic foods adapted for medical purposes; Dietetic substances adapted for medical use; Digestives for pharmaceutical purposes; Disinfectants for chemical toilets; Disinfectants for hygiene purposes; Dog lotions; Dog washes; Douching preparations for medical purposes; Dressings, medical; Drugs for medical purposes; Dry rot fungus (Preparations for destroying -); Elixirs [pharmaceutical preparations]; Enzyme dietary supplements; Enzyme preparations for medical purposes; Enzyme preparations for veterinary purposes; Enzymes for medical purposes; Enzymes for veterinary purposes; Esters for pharmaceutical purposes; Ethers for pharmaceutical purposes; Evacuants; Eye-washes; Eyepatches for medical purposes; Febrifuges; Fiber (Dietary -); Firstaid boxes, filled; Fly catching paper; Fly destroying preparations; Fly glue; Food for babies; Frostbite salve for pharmaceutical purposes; Fumigating sticks; Fumigation preparations for medical purposes; Fungicides; Gauze for dressings; Gelatine for medical purposes; Germicides; Glycerine for medical purposes; Glycerophosphates; Greases for medical purposes; Greases for veterinary purposes; Gum for medic
(6) - Grains and agricultural, horticultural and forestry products not included in other classes; Fresh fruits and vegetables; Seeds; Natural plants and flowers; Foodstuffs for animals; Animal fattening preparations; Animal foodstuffs; Animal litter (Products for -); Animals (Edible chews for -); Aromatic sand for pets [litter]; Beverages for pets; Bird food; Dog biscuits; Flowers, natural; Germ (Seed -) for botanical purposes; Pet food; Plant seeds; Plants; Pollen [raw material]; Seedlings; Stall food for animals; Straw [forage]; Straw litter; Straw mulch; Strengthening animal forage; Undressed timber; Unsawn timber; Vegetables, fresh; Wood chips for the manufacture of wood pulp.
(7) - Clothing, footwear, headgear; Aprons [clothing]; Ascots; Babies' pants [clothing]; Bandanas [neckerchiefs]; Bath robes; Bath sandals; Bath slippers; Bathing caps; Bathing trunks; Beach clothes; Beach shoes; Belts [clothing]; Berets; Bibs, not of paper; Boas [necklets]; Bodices [lingerie]; Boots; Brassieres; Breeches for wear; Camisoles; Cap peaks; Caps [headwear]; Chasubles; Clothing; Clothing for gymnastics; Coats; Combinations [clothing]; Corselets; Corsets [underclothing]; Cuffs; Cyclists' clothing; Dress shields; Dresses; Dressing gowns; Ear muffs [clothing]; Esparto shoes or sandals; Fishing vests; Footmuffs, not electrically heated; Footwear; Footwear uppers; Gabardines [clothing]; Gaiter straps; Garters; Girdles; Gloves [clothing]; Gymnastic shoes; Half-boots; Hat frames [skeletons]; Hats; Headbands [clothing]; Headgear for wear; Heelpieces for footwear; Heelpieces for stockings; Hoods [clothing]; Hosiery; Inner soles; Jackets [clothing]; Jerseys [clothing]; Jumper dresses; Knitwear [clothing]; Lace boots; Layettes [clothing]; Liveries; Maniples; Mantillas; Miters [hats]; Mittens; Money belts [clothing]; Motorists' clothing; Muffs [clothing]; Neckties; Non-slipping devices for footwear; Outerclothing; Pants; Paper clothing; Paper hats [clothing]; Parkas; Pelerines; Pelisses; Petticoats; Pocket squares; Pockets for clothing; Ponchos; Pullovers; Pyjamas; Ready-made clothing; Ready-made linings [parts of clothing]; Sandals; Saris; Sarongs; Sashes for wear; Scarfs; Shawls; Shirt fronts; Shirt yokes; Shirts; Shoes; Short-sleeve shirts; Shoulder wraps; Shower caps; Singlets; Ski boots; Ski gloves; Skirts; Skorts; Skull caps; Sleep masks; Slippers; Slips [undergarments]; Smocks; Sock suspenders; Socks; Soles for footwear; Spats; Sports shoes; Stocking suspenders; Stockings; Stockings (Sweat-absorbent -); Studs for football boots; Stuff jackets [clothing]; Suits; Suspenders; Sweaters; Teddies [undergarments]; Tee-shirts; Tights; Tips for footwear; Togas; Top hats; Topcoats; Trousers; Turbans; Underpants; Underwear; Underwear (Anti-sweat -); Uniforms; Veils [clothing]; Vests; Welts for footwear; Wimples.
(8) - Preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; Jellies, jams, compotes; Eggs; Milk and milk products; Edible oils and fats; Cream [dairy products]; Croquettes; Fat-containing mixtures for bread slices; Fatty substances for the manufacture of edible fats; Fermented vegetable foods [kimchi]; Fruit-based snack food; Fruit chips; Fruit jellies; Fruit peel; Fruit, preserved; Fruit preserved in alcohol; Fruit pulp; Fruit salads; Fruit, stewed; Fruits, tinned [canned (Am.)]; Gelatine; Milk; Milk beverages, milk predominating; Milk products; Milk shakes; Mousses (Vegetable -); Nuts, prepared; Pollen prepared as foodstuff; Potato chips; Seeds (Processed -); Soup (Preparations for making -); Soups; Vegetable juices for cooking; Vegetable salads; Vegetable soup preparations; Vegetables, cooked; Vegetables, dried; Vegetables, preserved; Vegetables, tinned [canned (Am.)]; Weed extracts for food; Whey; Whipped cream; Yogurt.
(9) - Tea; Bread, pastry and confectionery; Ices; Sugar, honey, treacle; Mustard; Vinegar, sauces (condiments); Spices; Ice; Allspice; Aromatic preparations for food; Artificial coffee; Bee glue; Biscuits; Bread; Bread rolls; Breadcrumbs; Buns; Cake powder; Cakes; Candy; Caramels [candy]; Cereal-based snack food; Cereal preparations; Cheeseburgers [sandwiches]; Chewing gum; Chips [cereal products]; Chocolate; Chocolate-based beverages; Chocolate beverages with milk; Chow-chow [condiment]; Chutneys [condiments]; Cocoa-based beverages; Cocoa beverages with milk; Cocoa products; Coffee-based beverages; Coffee beverages with milk; Coffee flavorings [flavourings]; Condiments; Confectionery; Confectionery for decorating Christmas trees; Cookies; Corn flakes; Coulis (Fruit -) [sauces]; Crackers; Cream of tartar for cooking purposes; Cream of tartar for culinary purposes; Dressings for salad; Edible ices; Essences for foodstuffs, except etheric essences and essential oils; Farinaceous foods; Flavorings, other than essential oils; Flavorings, other than essential oils, for cakes; Flavorings, other than essential oils, for beverages; Flour-milling products; Fondants [confectionery]; Frosting [icing] (Cake -); Frozen yogurt [confectionery ices]; Fruit jellies [confectionery]; Garden herbs, preserved [seasonings]; Golden syrup; Groats for human food; Gruel, with a milk base, for food; Halvah; High-protein cereal bars; Honey; Ice cream; Ice cream (Binding agents for -); Ice for refreshment; Ice, natural or artificial; Iced tea; Infusions, not medicinal; Ketchup [sauce]; Leaven; Linseed for human consumption; Liquorice [confectionery]; Lozenges [confectionery]; Macaroni; Macaroons [pastry]; Malt biscuits; Marzipan; Mayonnaise; Meal; Mint for confectionery; Molasses for food; Mousses (Chocolate -); Mousses (Dessert -) [confectionery]; Muesli; Mustard; Mustard meal; Noodle-based prepared meals; Noodles; Nutmegs; Oat-based food; Pancakes; Pasta; Pasties; Pastries; Pastry; Peanut confectionery; Peppermint sweets; Pesto [sauce]; Petit-beurre biscuits; Petits fours [cakes]; Pies; Pizzas; Powders for ice cream; Pralines; Puddings; Quiches; Ravioli; Relish [condiment]; Rice-based snack food; Rice cakes; Royal jelly; Rusks; Salt for preserving foodstuffs; Sandwiches; Sauces [condiments]; Sausage binding materials; Seasonings; Sorbets [ices]; Soya bean paste [condiment]; Soya sauce; EN Application for a Community trade mark * Mandatory details number of pages 3 of 4 Class ID Goods & Services Language Spaghetti; Spices; Spring rolls; Stick liquorice [confectionery]; Stiffening whipped cream (Preparations for -); Sushi; Sweetmeats [candy]; Tacos; Tarts; Tea; Tea-based beverages; Thickening agents for cooking foodstuffs; Tomato sauce; Tortillas; Turmeric for food; Unleavened bread; Vegetal preparations for use as coffee substitutes; Vermicelli [noodles]; Vinegar; Waffles; Weeds [condiment].
(10) - Grains and agricultural, horticultural and forestry products not included in other classes; Fresh fruits and vegetables; Seeds; Natural plants and flowers; Foodstuffs for animals; Animal fattening preparations; Animal foodstuffs; Animal litter (Products for -); Animals (Edible chews for -); Aromatic sand for pets [litter]; Beverages for pets; Bird food; Bred stock; Bushes; Dog biscuits; Draff; Flowers, dried, for decoration; Flowers, natural; Fodder; Garden herbs, fresh; Germ (Seed -) for botanical purposes; Groats for poultry; Litter peat; Meal for animals; Mushroom spawn for propagation; Nuts [fruits]; Oil cake; Pet food; Plant seeds; Plants; Plants, dried, for decoration; Pollen [raw material]; Seedlings; Stall food for animals; Straw [forage]; Straw litter; Straw mulch; Strengthening animal forage; Vegetables, fresh; Wood chips for the manufacture of wood pulp; Wreaths of natural flowers.
(11) - Beer; Beverage based on beer; alcohol free beverages; Sirupe; Lemonade concentrate;Beer concentrate;