(1) - Fabric, fleece material.
(2) - Bronze, ceramic, pewter and porcelain figurines and ornaments.
(3) - Jigsaws and flat character magnets.
(4) - Hand towels, oven mitts, pot-holders, dish-cloths, tie towels, vinyl shower curtains, fingertip towels, rugs, place mats, bath rugs, shower curtain rings, bath accessories, namely, jars and tumblers for the bathroom made of resin, ceramic or wood, toothbrush holders, soap dishes, tumblers, waste cans, lotion pumps, tissue covers, canisters and vanity trays.
(5) - Jewellery boxes, accessory boxes for jewelry, hair ornaments and fashion accessories.
(6) - Toiletries, namely baby wash, cream, cleansing lotion, shampoo, rice bran powder, soap dishes, soap figurines, soap, skin refresher lotion, baby massage oil, drawer lining paper, room fragrance diffuser, hanging wardrobe freshener, toothbrush mugs, folding cardboard gift cartons, toilet bags, eau-de-cologne, coat hangers, biscuits, fruit jelly, confectionery, namely, cakes.
(7) - Crib comforter, crib bedding, diaper stacker, dressing table covers, sheet savers, coverlets, blankets, quilts, wall hangings, headrests, organisers for the nursery, door pillows photo albums, high chair covers safety seats, window treatments, namely, curtains, blinds, drapes and shutters, lampshades.
(8) - Personal cheques, self-adhesive address labels, cheque book covers.
(9) - Bassinet.
(10) - Wooden furniture, namely, pin boards, message boards, coat racks, personalized room decor name plates, light switch covers, beds, benches, boards, cabinets, chests of drawers, chests for toys, chairs, cots, desks, fireguards, footstools, shelves, magazine racks, mirrors, picture frames, sideboards, tables and writing desks, wall murals, wallpaper.
(11) - Sleepwear, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits and dresses for children, rompers, sunsuits, knit outerwear, bibs, hood towel sets, face cloths, diaper sets, headwear for children, namely, hats, caps, headbands and mufflers, sleeping bags, snow suits, scarves, gloves, mitts and mittens, slippers, bootees, socks.
(12) - Jewellery including earrings, broaches, charm bracelets, pendants, lockets and cufflinks; thimbles, metal bookmarks, broach lapel pins, bookmarks, key-rings, pill boxes.
(13) - Scrapbooks, scrapbook papers, stickers, die-cut frames.
(14) - Decorative tins.
(15) - Coffee pots, mugs, cups and saucers, cream and sugar bowls, baby banks, musical and non-musical boxes, baby comb and brush, baby spoons, cups, bottles, bowls, children's feeding sets comprising spoon, fork, knife; children's tooth box, hanging ornament, children's mirror, rattles, miniature figurine birthday candle holders.
(16) - Stuffed soft dolls, balls, beanies, car seat strap covers, clocks, pacifier clips, play set environments for dolls, soft blocks, soft neck support toys, soft zipper pulls, pull toys, puppets for the bath, crib dolls and panels, doorknob pillows, puppets, spinning toys, nursery storage boxes, nursery shelves, bean bags, bath gift sets, namely, face cloths, body brushes, pumice stones, bath salts, essential oils for baths, soaps, bath lotions, shampoos, conditioners, scrubbing brushes, flannels.
(17) - Ornaments of resin, styrene, porcelain, glass, plastic.
(18) - Ornaments of silver, silver plate, vermeil and gold plate, key rings, pendants on chains, ID bracelets, earrings, charms.
(19) - T-shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, wrap tops, body stockings, trousers, overalls, underwear, pyjamas, caps, bandannas, hair-bands, dresses, skirts.
(20) - Door plaques made of fabric, poly-resin and wood, bookends, insulated bottle warmers, changing pads, diaper bags, vinyl totes and day bags, layettes, feeding items made of plastic, namely, spoons, plates, forks, knives, bowls, mugs and cups.
(21) - Cookie jars, cookie cutters, fan pulls, die-cut magnets, paper growth charts, tin banks containing biscuits and cakes, window clings, sun-catchers, boxed art sets, namely, crayons, markers, paints and blank paper; coupon organiser, mini gift charms.
(22) - Cookies.
(23) - Buttons, barrettes, sewing labels, necklaces, sewing kits, namely, scissors, thread, thimbles, needles, pins, printed templates that are stitch guides for embroidery, fabric pieces to make felt toys, embroidery silk and threads, embroidery and sewing frames, buckles, shoe clips.
(24) - Stroller toy bar, infant carrier toy bar, teething plush, drawer pulls, electronic plush, wrist rattles.
(25) - Place-mats, coasters, trays, umbrella stands, wastepaper bins, laminated chopping boards.
(26) - Cake accessories, namely, decorating accessories for cakes, namely, stands and pillars, gelatine transfers, coloured cake decorations in the shape of figures from the Beatrix Potter books.
(27) - Duvet covers, pillow cases, cushions, cushion covers, lavender sachets.
(28) - Babies' bottles, feeding cups, feeding bottles, bowls and feeding bowl sets, insulated bottle bags, keepsake boxes, activity blankets, baby monitors, baby throws, birth pillows, breast pumps, crib lights, jar sets, lamp bases, light switch covers, pacifiers, potty chairs, mittens, sunshades, teethers, cardboard wall decorations, hand print kits, bed rails, infant carriers, namely, soft infant carriers and frame infant carriers worn on the body.
(29) - Party masks, scrapbook pictures, decorative garlands.
(30) - Cut-out designs for wallpaper.
(31) - Paper treat bags, re-usable border and window stickers.
(32) - Boxed note cards, money banks, paper-covered boxes, clocks, nightlights, postcard books, plate covers, bath and baby canisters, block puzzles, ceramic centrepieces, doorstops, suitcase boxes, die-cut gift bags.
(33) - Wallpaper, borders.
(34) - Cardboard Easter eggs.
(35) - Throws.
(36) - Babysitters' portfolios.
(37) - Collectable dolls, boutonnieres, felt hanging figurines.
(38) - Tea sets made of porcelain and dolls tea sets.
(39) - Pillows, tote bags, tapestries, seat cushions for chairs and benches, stockings, tree skirts, bell pulls.
(40) - Christmas tree decorations.
(41) - Flower garden bouquets, garden seeds, planters, floral containers.
(42) - Baby record books, calendars, thank you notes, birth announcement sets.
(43) - Nurseryware, giftware, dinnerware and teaware made of china, porcelain, earthenware or jasper; toby jugs, tissue box covers, pot pourri bowls, tiles, cotton wool holders, pin trays, vases, watering cans, flower pots, door handles, door knobs, keyhole covers, nameplates, ceramic door furniture, spoon rests, utensil jars, mixing bowls, jugs, teapot stands, salt and pepper pots, mustard jars, flour shakers, table decorations, candlesticks, serving trays, cheese platters, ceramic cutlery, oven-to-tableware and microwave dishes, saki sets, namely, cups, saki jugs and glasses, toothpick containers, soy sauce bottles, lunch boxes, chopsticks, rice containers, namely, rice serving dishes, rice bowls, chopstick rests, heated teapot stands and Japanese tea cups, ceramic jewellery, porcelain egg cups.
(44) - Candle holders.
(45) - Tea, jam, honey.
(46) - Cardboard building blocks.
(47) - Sound, video and data recordings, namely, tapes, discs, DVDs and cassettes, films for display, namely, motion picture films and television picture films; projection apparatus, namely, projectors and screens, sound and music generating apparatus, namely, radios, cassettes, DVD and CD players, video recording and reproduction apparatus, namely, video tape recorders, computer programs, namely, programs providing information or entertain for children about the characters of Beatrix Potter; computer games; electrical and electronic games apparatus, namely, hand-held electronic games; cameras; calculating machines; sunglasses; tapes, discs and records, all bearing or for recordal of sound, video and data; storage and memory devices, namely, pre-recorded tapes, discs, cassettes and DVDs, compact discs and cartridges for recording.
(48) - Paper and paper articles, namely, notepaper and writing paper, paper mobiles, cardboard and cardboard articles, namely, cardboard and cardboard mobiles, cut-out cardboard and shapes of Beatrix Potter characters, books, magazines and comics, printed matter and printed publications, namely, books, magazines, newsletters, drawing books, diaries, colouring books, stationery, namely, paper envelopes, pads, folders, pens, pencils, markers and crayons, cases for pens, pencils, markers and crayons, erasers, rulers and pencil sharpeners, pictures, photographs and prints, posters, artists' implements and materials, namely, brushes, artists' paints, palettes, clay, modeling dough, printing stamps and ink pads, memo and notices boards, teaching materials, namely, printed instructional and educational materials for use by children and toddlers, decalcomanias and stickers, greetings cards and postcards, book marks, coasters, playing cards, book ends, paper weights, knitting, embroidery and clothing patterns, calendars and diaries; height charts, paper hats; diapers, bookplates and bookmarks, wrapping paper, gift tags, table cloths, table mats and table napkins of paper, tissue.
(49) - Figurines and statuettes of the characters of Beatrix Potter; cosmetic, toilet and domestic utensils and containers, namely, bowls, boxes of sweetmeats, tin and enamel for general household use, butter dishes, cake moulds, boxes made of cardboard, metal and plastic, candle rings, candlesticks, chamber pots, china ornaments, dishes and bowls, glass flasks, glass jars, glass vials, goblets, lunch boxes; cleaning articles and materials, namely, dusters, hair and clothes brushes, brushes for cleaning, polishes, dustpans, dusting cloths, cleaning rags, sponges for household purposes, toilet brushes; plates, cups and saucers, mugs, jugs and pots, dishes and bowls, glasses; brushes, combs and sponges; articles of glassware, porcelain and earthenware, namely, drinking glasses, jugs, cups, bowls, mugs, saucers, plates, serving dishes, tea services, namely, teapots, cups, saucers, milk jugs and sugar bowls; coffee pots, teapots; china; dispensers for soap, dispensers for hand cream, dispensers for make-up; works of art, namely, ceramic articles being representations of Beatrix Potter, posters, paintings prints and etchings; trays: napkin rings and coasters; waste receptacles, door knobs and handles; coffee and tea pots; plates, cups, saucers, bowls, mugs; boxes of cardboard, plastic and metal, money box; baby bottles.
(50) - Clothing, namely, skirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, boots, shoes and slippers; gloves and mittens, aprons and tabards, diapers, knitwear, T-shirts and sweatshirts, footwear for children, legwear, namely, tights, stockings, socks and leggings and hosiery, booties, headwear, namely, hats and caps; ties and belts; sun visors.
(51) - Toys, namely, balloons, board games, toy building blocks, chess games, coin-operated games, games and apparatus for performing magic tricks, dolls, dolls' houses, dolls' clothes, marbles, marionettes, toy mobiles, party favours, jigsaws, parlour games, puppets, rocking horses, scale model vehicles, soap bubbles, toy tops, puzzles; ornaments and decorations, namely, decorations for Christmas, Easter and Halloween, including bells for Christmas trees, candle-holders for Christmas trees, Christmas tree stands, Christmas trees; dolls and puppets and clothing therefor; computer games; plush and fabric toys; toy mobiles; rattles; blocks for play, sports balls; sports and exercise equipment, namely, bows, arrows and quivers, baseball gloves, rounder bats, baseball bats, cricket bats and softball bats, bicycles, fishing tackle, bobsleighs, sleighs, skating boots and kites.