(1) - Pre-recorded video and audio cassettes, compact discs, phonograph records, digital video discs all featuring animated cartoons and motion picture films for education and entertainment of children; sound and video recordings featuring a series of children's programs, theatrical and musical performances; console video game machines for use with televisions; video game cartridges, video games recorded on CD-ROM for use in video game machines; computer products, namely, mouse pads, game cartridges for computer video games and video output game machines for use with televisions and instructional materials sold as a unit, computer game cassettes, computer game tapes and manuals sold as a unit, children's educational computer software providing courses of instruction in subjects at the preschool and elementary school level and children's computer game software all featuring animated cartoons and characters from motion picture films incorporating music, video, live action, animation, and interactive components; sunglasses.
(2) - Entertainment services in the nature of an on-going, animated television series; production and distribution of a series of children's programs, animated short films, and animated full length movies; interactive computer games, namely, providing a computer game that may be accessed by internet users; presentation of show performances, namely, theatrical, live-action show and personal appearances by a costumed character; providing an interactive website on computer networks featuring information in the field of entertainment; providing on-line newsletters in the field of entertainment.
(3) - Paper party goods, namely, decals, stickers, gift wrap, paper gift tags, gift cards, paper party hats, paper party bags, paper gift bags, paper party decorations, paper party favors, paper napkins, paper table coverings, paper banners, lunch bags; stationery, namely, notepaper, notepads, notebooks, note cards, post cards, loose leafpaper, greeting cards, folders, pencils, colored pencils, mechanical pencils, pens, felt-tipped markers, crayons, erasers, calendars, book plates, bookmarks, book covers, printed charts, children's activity books, diaries, personal organizers, pencil cases, loose-leaf binders, binders, stationery-type portfolios, art pads, art paper, stationery sets comprised of letter paper, envelopes and stickers in a folder, stickers, painting sets, rubber stamps, temporary tattoos, art craft kits; trading cards, bumper stickers, posters, modeling clay sets, paper mache figurines; books and magazines, namely, picture books, children's reading books, coloring books, songbooks, autograph books, children's storybooks, magazines for entertaining and educating children, series of fiction books, photograph albums, photograph album pages, periodical publications featuring videos, movies, television shows, records, and books; puzzle books and magazines; disposable diapers, disposable training pants, paper napkins, facial tissue;
(4) - Clothing, namely, bandannas, bathing suits, bathrobes, beachwear, belts, blouses, boxer briefs, boxer shorts, cloth bibs, coats, cover-ups, dresses, ear muffs, gloves, gym shorts, masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith, headbands, jackets, jeans, jumpers, leggings, mittens, neckwear, nightgowns, nightshirts, overalls, pajamas, pants, polo shirts, rain slickers, rainwear, robes, scarves, shirts, shorts, slacks, sleepwear, ski wear, skirts, smocks, snow suits, socks, suspenders, sweaters, sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, tights, turtlenecks, underclothes, underwear, vests, warm-up suits; footwear, namely, boots, shoes, sandals, sneakers, slippers, thongs; headwear, namely, hats, sun visors, caps, sport caps.
(5) - Toys, games and playthings, namely card games; dolls; plush and stuffed dolls and toys; cloth dolls; Christmas stockings; toy watches; bath toys; toy modeling dough; bubble making wand and solution sets; hand puppets; molded plastic toy figurines; action figures and accessories thereof; battery-operated action toys; ride-on toys; toy vehicles; board games; role playing games; jigsaw puzzles; playing cards; infants' rattles; musical toys; building blocks; flying discs; yo-yos; balloons; decorations for Christmas trees; toy film cartridge and viewer; sporting articles, namely, balls, baseballs, footballs, baseball bats, playground balls, golf balls, golf clubs, soccer balls, action balls, paddle ball games, badminton sets; hand held unit for playing video games; stand alone and console video game machines; coin-operated video games.