||The right to the exclusive use of the word PROGRAM is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publications, namely flyers, forms, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, books, booklets, signs, information kits, workshop kits, certificates, training manuals, note cards.
(2) - Production and dissemination of educational materials for the purpose of educating the public on the subject of using oral rhymes, songs and stories to nurture attachment between parent and child.
(3) - Decals, namely stickers, labels.
(4) - Raising funds and soliciting support for causes pertinent to parent-child relationships, using interactive oral language, touching games, songs and stories, family wellness, community development.
(5) - Office Items, namely notebook covers, three-ring binder covers, portfolio covers, books, charts.
(6) - Educational services, namely, conducting classes in the field of parenting and parent -child relationships.
(7) - Audio-video publications, namely pre-recorded CDs, pre-recorded audio cassettes, pre-recorded video cassettes, pre-recorded DVDs, pre-recorded computer software disks in the field of parent education, parent-child relationships, oral rhymes, songs, touching games, and stories for use in educational training.
(8) - Educational services, namely conducting seminars in the field of parenting and parent-child relationships, oral rhymes, touching games, songs, and stories.
(9) - Clothing items and accessories, namely t-shirts, buttons.
(10) - Workshop training, namely accredited teacher training workshops, follow-up training workshops, further training workshops, information sessions, storytelling workshops, rhyme and song workshops.
(11) - Conferences, namely arranging and conducting educational conferences.