(1) - Computer software to be used in the field of logistic, namely for the management and execution of orders and other supply chain operations;
(2) - Providing electronic transmission of documents and information for shippers and carriers and/or receivers and a communications network for the transportation industry.
(3) - Computer software for distributing goods or services electronically, namely supply chain management, logistic services, order management, warehouse management, data reporting and management (namely the reporting and management of information relating to the identification, individualization, composition, origin, ownership, quantity, quality, localization, delivery, warranty, approvals and acceptations of or on goods or services) and order execution (namely the issuance, validation, transmission, acceptation, modification and refusal of orders) and electronic data interchange functionality (namely supply chain execution solutions covering the specification of goods and service, route planning, route scheduling, vehicle tracking, distribution chain tracking, equipment and driver monitoring, shipping visibility, carrier and transportation management, performance reporting, claims administration and confirmation auditing);
(4) - Software as a Service (SAAS) services featuring software in the field of mailing and delivery, namely, for shipping of small parcels, mail, envelopes, flats, letters and periodicals.
(5) - Computer software in the field of mailing and delivery, namely, for shipping of small parcels, mail, envelopes, flats, letters and periodicals.
(6) - Software as a Service (SAAS) services featuring software in the field of mailing and delivery, namely, computer software for tracking and tracing of mail, address corrections, postal rate calculations, generating mailing and delivery labels, generating postage.
(7) - Computer software in the field of mailing and delivery, namely, computer software for tracking and tracing of mail, address corrections, postal rate calculations, generating mailing and delivery labels, generating postage.
(8) - Logistic solutions, namely services related to the design, specification, development, implementation, installation, maintenance and management of supply chain execution solutions comprising computer software, electric apparatus, not included in other classes, and electronic apparatus as well as parts therefore, not included in other classes, and computer systems, allowing customers to electronically prepare, transmit and approve orders and to manage the execution and fulfillment of orders and to report and manage information related to the identification, individualization, composition, origin, ownership, quantity, quality, packaging, localization, transportation, delivery, transformation, implementation, returns, of goods or services and to manage the maintenance, repair, guaranties and replacement of or on goods at any time during their useful service life.
(9) - Electric apparatus, not included in other classes, and electronic apparatus, as well as parts and accessories therefore, not included in other classes, for tagging, identifying, tracking, localizing and selecting goods and equipment, namely servers, computer stations, bar-code printers, tag printers, paper printers, integrated circuits for sending a wireless ID signal (RFID), data acquisition devices (namely bar-code readers, RF receivers, fixed position scanners) and data transmission equipment (namely wireless transmission hubs, LAN hubs, Ethernet cabling);
(10) - Business-organisational consultancy in connection with logistic.
(11) - Software for allowing on-line purchase of goods or services, namely supply chain execution solutions allowing the issuance, validation, transmission, acceptation, modification and refusal of orders on goods or services
(12) - Data communications, namely internet access, computer program hosting services (namely hosting services providing remote access to computer software used in the field of logistic for the reporting and management of information related to goods and services and for the management and execution of supply chain operations), electronic data interchange and value added network services (namely network management solutions consisting of order database, transactional operations related to orders, individual goods monitoring, distribution chain tracking, shipment visibility and supply-chain reporting).
(13) - Printed instructional and educational materials, namely, handbooks, books, workbooks, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports and manuals.
(14) - Services of a databank, containing administrative data and/or commercial information on orders and goods and services subject to orders; the aforementioned data and information either or not to be provided online.
(15) - Printed matter, namely, calendars, postcards and directories; Stationery, namely, letterhead, paper, note pads, labels, business cards, binders and folders.
(16) - Designing computer software, computer programming and updating of computer software, all in the field of supply chain execution.
(17) - Electronic publications, namely, on-line books, workbooks, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports and manuals.
(18) - Commercial-business consultancy in the framework of the aforementioned activities.
(19) - Wearing apparel, namely, shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, jackets, sweaters, sweat shirts, sweatpants, coats and vests.
(20) - Promotional items, namely, caps, key chains, flags, banners, balloons, buttons, greeting cards, note cards, pencils, pens and coffee mugs; Magnets, namely fridge magnets.