(1) - Hand-held video games.
(2) - Promoting the sale of goods and services of others, namely consumer electronics and related connectivity services, clothing, through brochures, printed advertising, radio advertising, television advertising, point of purchase signage, promotions, contests and co-operative promotional efforts with content providers, publicly accessible computer networks and global communication networks.
(3) - Apparatus for recording, transmission, reproducing of sound or images; ultra high frequency satellite communications apparatus; antennae; intelligent antennae systems for cellular communication systems; antenna array systems; planar arrays for radio; active array modules; tactical communications apparatus; in-flight telephone systems; telecommuncations apparatus; programmable digital radio and/or satellite communications apparatus; network command and control systems management apparatus; adaptive wireless network systems; airborne receivers; software programmable radios; remote monitoring apparatus; communications link apparatus; radio data link apparatus; radio transmitters and receivers; secure communications systems, namely encoders and decoders, data encryption apparatus; video cameras, amplifiers, antennas, loudspeakers, microphones, and plug-in modules for voice communications, data communications; video telephones, cellular telephones, cordless telephones, combination cellular telephones and wrist watches, combination pagers and wrist watches, pagers, radio trunking equipment and systems, radio frequency identification tags.
(4) - Entertainment and educational services, namely, seminars and workshops in telecommunications skills and the use of telecommunications equipment and services; time-shifted television services; multimedia voice and video messaging services; production of video-on-demand television programs.
(5) - CD-ROM and DVD storage media having data for road navigation assistance, digital terrain systems including solid state map databases and displays; guidance and navigation aids.
(6) - Business consulting services in the field of electronic commerce, installation, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment, such asradio receiving equipment, radio transmitting equipments, two-way and trunking apparatus, paging apparatus, cellular radio telephone apparatus and communication control centers and equipment, computer and telecommunication systems, custom design of computer and telecommunications systems; consulting services in the field of computers and telecommunications.
(7) - GPS (Global Positioning System) transponders; Doppler navigation systems; integrated Doppler/GPS navigation systems and velocity sensors for air vehicles and automobiles; gyro sensors; gyroscopes; altimeters.
(8) - Compact disc players, audio cassette players.
(9) - Automotive computer and network control units for multimedia functions, namely audio, video, rear vision, navigation, on-board diagnostic, traffic monitoring, intelligent transportation system information, wireless voice and data communication.
(10) - Electrical and electronic systems, apparatus, components, instruments and equipment; power adapters.
(11) - Laser cutting and drilling equipment.
(12) - Magnetic data carriers and recording disks; interface apparatus and memory cards; data recording apparatus; electronic and optical data storage and retrieval devices; smart card interface; compact disc changers, television tuners, video cameras, amplifiers, antennas, loudspeakers, microphones, and plug-in modules for voice communications, data communications.
(13) - Computers; display devices, namely head up display apparatus, integrated helmets, helmet mounted display apparatus; night vision goggles.
(14) - Image processing apparatus; acoustic processing apparatus;noise and vibration control systems; high frequency sonar arrays; acoustic counter terrain navigation and avoidance systems; global positioning by satellite systems; collision warning systems; radar apparatus; radar systems; radomes; transportable radar apparatus; two-dimensional air surveillance radar apparatus; three-dimensional air surveillance radar apparatus; monopulse surveillance radar apparatus measure devices; voice systems; sonar systems; speech intelligibility systems; active noise reduction systems; adaptive noise cancellation systems; sonar detectors; surveillance systems and equipment; obstruction detectors, identifiers and target tracking systems; monitoring systems; target surveillance apparatus; direction finding apparatus; millimetre wave systems; compact laser radar apparatus; surveillance radar apparatus for air vehicles; signal processors for radar apparatus; radar warning equipment; weather radar systems; infrared detectors; intruder detection apparatus; thermalimaging cameras and surveillance equipment; night-sights; microwave systems; anechoic chambers; laser warning receivers; laser designator pods; rotary mirror scanners; opto-electronic apparatus; optical systems; optical apparatus and instruments including lenses, mirrors, windows, and radiation detectors for use in the visible or infrared wavelength ranges; optical imaging apparatus; optical filters; holograms; cameras.
(15) - Avionics systems; module avionics systems; autostabilisers; autopilots for automobiles and aircraft; 'fly-by-wire' active controls for automobiles, aircraft, remote piloted vehicles, and unmanned air vehicles; avionics systems for remote piloted vehicles or unmanned air vehicles; accelerometers; precision digital stabilisation and pointing sensors; electro-optical sensor systems; sensors; seeker stabilization rate sensors.
(16) - Mine disposal apparatus; mine-sweeping systems; mine avoidance systems; mine simulators.
(17) - Flight simulation apparatus; ship motion simulators; flight training simulators; virtual reality equipment; aerial combat training systems.
(18) - Helicopters; aerial vehicles; air cushion borne vehicles; pilotless aircraft; unmanned air vehicles; remotely piloted vehicles; drones; satellites; propellers for air vehicles, air cushion vehicles, or sea vehicles; ground erosion preventative apparatus for very short take off and landing aircraft; wing-in-ground effect vehicles.
(19) - Personal robots.
(20) - Apparatus for lighting, heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes, lights for vehicles, home energy control units, household air cleaners, air conditioners, air purifying units, barbecue grills, refrigerated beverage dispensers, electric blankets, clothes dryers, coffee makers, cooking ovens, electric deep fryers, walk-in coolers, electric hair dryers, electric fans, freezers, furnaces, gas stoves, water heaters, microwave ovens, electric toaster ovens and electric toasters, Clocks, chronometers.
(21) - Mobile security systems namely remote controlled door/hood lock, remote transmitter, computerized motion sensor, key pad interface, engine starter cutoff, sensor indicator, glass breakage detector, vehicle siren, siren controls, starter and valet switch, all for use in conjunction with vehicles.
(22) - Outdoor clothing namely, jackets, vests, pants and parkas.Sports clothing-namely sweaters, turtle neck jerseys, t-shirts, gloves, track suits, helmets and hats; travelling bags and leather portfolios