Goods and Services Information
(1) - Video game machines for use with television, audio output game machines for use with television, video game cartridges, video games recorded on CD-ROM for use in freestanding video game machines; and computer products, namely, game cartridges for computer video games and video output game machines and instructional materials sold as a unit, computer game cassettes, computer game tapes and manuals sold as a unit; theatrical or musical sound recordings; theatrical or musical video recordings, laser discs and digital video discs/digital versatile discs ("DVD"); sunglasses.
(2) - Cable television broadcasting services.
(3) - Printed matter, namely books, posters and postcards; stationery, namely writing paper, envelopes and cards; bumperstickers and calendars.
(4) - Television and entertainment services, namely the television production of a broad spectrum of television programs including those which feature or are on the topics of native american music, entertainment, animation, current events, social issues, sports events, talent contests, concerts, comedy shows, situation comedies, games, awards, dances, news, style and fashion; and entertainment in the form of live concerts, talent contests, music and television award events, sports events, game events, events with speakers on various social and political topics, and exhibits with displays of entertainment memorabilia and products relating to native american education and entertainment services, namely production and presentation of television news shows; sports events; fashion shows; game shows; animated shows; music shows; award shows; and comedy shows before live audiences which are all broadcast live or taped for later broadcast; and production of radio programs.
(5) - Briefcase-type portfolios; tote bags; gym bags; backpacks; fanny packs.
(6) - Transmitting streamed sound and audio-visual recordings via the Internet.
(7) - Drinking utensils, namely, coffee mugs, beer mugs and glassware.
(8) - Towels.
(9) - Clothing, namely, bathing suits, bathrobes, beachwear, clothing belts, shorts, jackets, t-shirts, coats, socks, footwear, bandanas, sweaters, sweat shirts, mesh jerseys, sports jerseys, Halloween costumes, dresses, gloves, gym shorts, ear muffs, neckwear, pajamas, pants, shirts, ski wear, slacks, sun visors, suspenders, turtlenecks, underclothes, vests, warm-up suits, head wear, hats, baby one piece garments, namely, creepers, coveralls and rompers; baby rompers, cloth diapers for babies and children's cloth eating bibs.