(1) - Bath beads, moisturizing lotions, colognes, cosmetics for use by little girls, namely, eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, perfumes, colognes, nail polishes, blushes, emery boards and cosmetic sponges; bath gels, baby powder, body lotions, hair conditioners, skin creams, eye makeup, eye pencils, hand creams, makeup, skin soaps, liquid soaps, sun blocks, eau de toilette, toothpastes, compacts containing makeup, scented body sprays, sun screens, body glitters, hair gels.
(2) - Calculators, disposable cameras, eyeglass cases, radios incorporating clocks, computer mouse, decorative magnets, telephones, computer game cartridges, cassettes, CD-ROMS, software, programs, tapes and discs, electric outlet covers, video game cartridges, headphones, interactive video game programs, interactive multimedia computer game programs, bicycle helmets, electric switch plates, computer mouse pads, radios, sunglasses; prerecorded computer storytelling software, audio and video cassettes featuring games and storytelling, musical, audio and video sound recordings featuring games and storytelling, screensaver programs, CD-ROMS featuring directories of dolls and collectibles; computer game joysticks, kaleidoscopes.
(3) - Photograph albums, photograph boxes, paper boxes, drawer liner paper, note cards, agenda books, planners, pencil cases, arts and crafts paint kits, paper party bags, book covers, book ends, book marks, address books, loose leaf binders, stationery boxes, paint brushes calendars, post cards, trading cards, trivia cards, chalk, paper table cloths, composition books, confetti, craft paper, crayons, crepe paper, decals, paper party decorations, desk sets, erasers, series of fiction books, gift cards, gift wrapping paper, markers, paper napkins, note pads, painting sets, paper party hats, pen and pencil holders, pencil sharpeners, decorative pencil top ornaments, pencils, pens, playing cards, posters, books in the field of collectibles, drawing rulers, rubber stamps, stamp pads, stationery, stickers, sticker books, folders, lunch bags, paper gift bags, plastic place mats, invitations, journals, talking children's books, temporary tattoos, trading card milk bottle caps, writing instruments, books of games, paper banners, coasters made of paper, beading kits, beads, memo pads, greeting cards, facial tissues and stickers for fingernails; autograph books, diaries, notebooks, and scrapbooks, coloring books, activity books, magazines for teen-agers and children.
(4) - Bags, backpacks, beach bags, gym bags, overnight bags, coin purses, duffel bags, handbags, key cases, luggage, suitcases, umbrellas, fanny packs, day packs, lipstick holders; miniature bags, purses, cosmetic cases, trunks, wallets, hat boxes, train cases.
(5) - Plates, cups and bowls made of melamine, non-metal piggy banks, wastepaper baskets, bowls, lunch boxes, cosmetic brushes, sun catchers, cookie cutters, paper cups, decorative plates, porcelain figurines, paper plates, plastic cups, commemorative plates, vacuum bottles, vases, wind chimes, cookie jars, thermal insulated tote bags and containers for food or beverages, toothbrushes, cake molds, toothbrush holders, watering cans, basins, pails, coasters not of paper, soap dishes, soap dispensers, drinking glasses, mugs, tea sets featuring plates, saucers, cups, pots and pitchers; vanity sets and dresser sets, comprising mirrors, brushes, combs, compacts and lipstick cases for use by children; powder puffs and accessories therefor; hair brushes, hair combs, nail brushes, non-metal decorative boxes, fitted picnic baskets.
(6) - Cloth banners, fabric bath mats, bath linen, bed linen, bed sheets, bed spreads, bed blankets, bed canopies, pillow cases, cloth flags, wash cloths, table cloths not of paper, comforters, duvet covers, crib bumpers, crib sheets, curtains, draperies, dust ruffles, pillow shams, place mats, quilts, bath towels, beach towels, kitchen towels, wall hangings, shower curtains, swags, valances.
(7) - Clothing, namely bathing suits, bathrobes, beach cover-ups, belts, berets, boots, cardigans, coats, rain coats, gloves, night gowns, hats, head bands, hosiery, jumpers, knee highs, leotards, mittens, neckties, night shirts, overalls, pajamas, panties, pantyhose, scarves, shirts, slips, socks, stockings, suspenders, sweaters, tank tops, thermal underwear, tights, turtlenecks, underwear, vests, caps, skorts, blanket sleepers, mitten clips, earmuffs, swimsuits, swimsuit covers, sweatshirts, jeans, skirts; Halloween costumes and masks; dresses, shorts, blouses, skirts, pants, leggings with skirt attached.
(8) - Candy, breakfast cereals, chewing gum, cookies, macaroni and cheese, popcorn, bakery goods, chocolate candy.
(9) - Bicycles, tricycles and motorized scooters.
(10) - Personal care products, namely soap, bubble bath, shampoo.
(11) - Apparel, namely T-shirts, boxers, briefs, swimwear, outerwear, sportwear, sleepwear, headwear, and footwear, namely sneakers, athletic shoes, sandals and slippers.
(12) - Cake decorations.