||Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Ink and related fluids for use in printers; surface coatings for goods marked by inkjet or laser printers; surface coatings for optical windows and for metallic components; parts and fittings for all of the above.
(2) - Maintenance and repair services in respect of the goods set out in paragraph 3 above.
(3) - Electrical and electronic printing apparatus for contact and non-contact creation of images on goods; inkjet printers using ultrasonic or electromagnetic energy to propel ink through a nozzle towards a distant surface; lasers for printing or marking remote surfaces; electromechanical conveyors and binding equipment; electromechanical printers for labels; parts and fittings for all of the above.
(4) - Industrial and scientific research, development and design services all relating to the goods set out in paragraph 3 above.
(5) - Communication and telecommunication telephones, faxes, radios, and computer hardware, and exchanges and servers for the transmission and reception of voice, data and vision by means of radio, wire and optical link; fixed and mobile telephone, data and video terminals; telecommunication processors with input, output, recording, monitoring, logging, testing, signal processing, filtering, coding, decoding, data-compressing, computing, billing, retransmission, multiplexing, network management and switching facilities; wires, cables and optical fibres for telecommunications; cable termination and cable distribution equipment, namely, cables and monitors; radio telecommunication equipment of all types, namely, transmitters, receivers, aerials, mobile communication terminals, base stations and switches, relay, control and link computer hardware; equipment, namely, radios and satellites for broadcasting information via radio and telecommunication systems; paging and data transmitters; satellites and ground-based satellite terminals; transportable, portable or mobile satellite terminals for voice, data and vision; equipment, namely, computer hardware and software for the conversion of voice, vision and data signals into alternative data protocols; equipment namely, computer hardware and software for the modulation of voice, vision and data streams on radio or optical carrier signals; telecommunication network management apparatus and systems, namely, switches to switch signals in accordance with sets of instructions in the apparatus or within the data signal, terminals for voice, data or vision such that the terminal is operated by a programmed event or by a coin or by payment card; coin validation acceptors; magnetic, optical and electronic payment cards or tokens to permit means of commercial transaction; computer hardware and software for the validation of users or user-held cards or tokens; transaction cards and tokens terminals capable of transmitting and receiving data by magnetic stripe or by direct electrical contact or by remote electromagnetic optical signal; electronic, optical and electromagnetic components, namely, optical scanners; and software for use in routing information for the communications and telecommunications industry; computers and data storage and data transmission systems comprised of computer hardware and software for patient medical records or current medical information, and software used in healthcare products for patient imaging, diagnosis and treatment; computer hardware and software for creating images and controlling inkjet and laser printers; electronic and optical readers for images imprinted on objects; computer hardware and software to analyse product markings, or product-based tags using electromagnetic and optical coding systems, thus remotely reading product information; computer hardware and software for the management of product inventories; electrically operated fuel dispensers for service stations; electromechanical nozzles for fuel vapour recovery; fuel dispenser electromechanical safety nozzles and stops; fuel purchaser computer software that provides an interface for the electronic display of metered fuel and price, remote voice communication, and video information, automated electronic computer hardware and software that provides a means of vehicle detection and remote communication with vehicles and their drivers; cash and payment card transaction hardware and software for fuel dispensers and retail shops; inventory control hardware and software for fuel and retail goods; secure transaction hardware and software and identity verification hardware and software; computer hardware and software for the management of multiple fuel stations or the management of multiple retail shops; hardware and software for use in networks for making commercial transactions; electronic and data-coding software to achieve secure data and financial transactions in networks; retail transaction computers