(1) - Computer software for organizing and maintaining business tasks in the field of engineering software applications.
(2) - Human resources consulting; human resources research and analysis; database collection and management; conducting studies and surveys on work force patterns and current trends in the work force.
(3) - Human resources publications of books, pamphlets, brochures, reports, and newsletters.
(4) - Personnel recruitment and management; contract staffing services.
(5) - Non-downloadable computer software for organizing and maintaining business tasks in the field of engineering software applications.
(6) - Career consulting; career management; management consulting; namely, human resource management consulting and career management consulting; employment out placement.
(7) - Employment related services, namely, recruiting, interviewing and hiring via any global interconnected communication system; business consultation services in the fields of personnel management, placement, recruitment and relocation; management assistance services, namely, customizing of recruitment, testing and training in the clerical and industrial staffing, legal, accounting, technical, consulting and healthcare industries; human capital consulting and bench marking; analysis of bench marking and performance of human resource functions.
(8) - Human capital bench marking services, namely, automating data capture, extraction and load process for human capital metrics and human resources bench marking; establishing and generating metrics in the nature of business standards for internal company components, and providing benchmark databases via any global interconnected communications system.
(9) - Human capital metrics services, namely, providing human capital metrics, bench marking formulas, and data elements in data extraction, reporting and display software and/or systems, to establish and generate metrics for internal company components, allowing transfer of data elements on an automated electronic basis to obtain competitive industry bench marking information, and providing bench marking databases via any global interconnected communication system.
(10) - Employee talent assessment and development; executive counseling in the nature of career counseling for executives; out placement and employment counseling.
(11) - Creating, maintaining and publishing a set of indexes which measure the economic value and performance of a work force.
(12) - Permanent and temporary employment services, namely, permanent and temporary placement of personnel; executive recruitment services; executive search services; work force management services; stenographic and electronic message transcription services; providing surveys of the economic value and performance of a work force and the bench marking and performance of human resource functions.
(13) - Employment services, namely, computerized matching of prospective employees.
(14) - Court reporting and transcription services, namely, the recording, transcription and delivery of testimony and other verbal, nonverbal and visual communications; document summarization services; litigation support services related to documents, namely, secretarial and clerical services.
(15) - Human resources services, namely conducting for other preemployment tests and screening of potential employees; and employment related services, namely, recruiting, interviewing and hiring via any global interconnected communication system; employment, and staffing services for call and contact center environments; personnel testing, screening, recruitment and management services; employee recruitment, hiring, placement and retention services for call centers and contact centers.
(16) - Educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences and workshops for employees and others on the prevention of work place injuries and consultation; providing workshops and seminars relating to issues regarding human resources and human capital; providing seminars on employee attraction, retention and analysis.
(17) - Development and testing of information technology software and hardware; employment database maintenance.
(18) - Engineering (namely, mechanical, chemical, electrical, sales, materials, industrial, and manufacturing engineering services), technical writing and consulting services related to the foregoing engineering and technical writing.
(19) - Providing multimedia testing and evaluation systems for measuring skill levels of temporary and permanent employees.