||Wednesday, April 7, 2004
(1) Hammers, sledge-hammers, mallets
(2) Two hammers, two sledge-hammers or two axes, crossed
(4) Spades, round or pointed
(5) Measures -- Note: Not including time-measuring instruments, classified in 17.1, or balances and weights, classified in 17.3.
(6) Compasses, mariners' compasses -- Note: Not including compass cards (1.1.17).
(7) Shields containing representations of plants
(8) Shields containing other figurative elements
(9) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(10) Other crosses
(11) Two arrows
(12) Arrows with barbs
(13) Decorations, orders
(14) Crowns closed at the top (by cap of estate or chapeau)
(15) Crowns with another figurative element
(16) One crown
(17) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(18) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(19) Other maple leaf (leaves)
(21) One flower
(22) Trillium (Ontario)
Goods and Services Information