||Wednesday, July 11, 2001
(1) Shields containing representations of plants
(2) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside
(3) Shields surmounted by figurative elements or inscriptions
(4) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(5) Other emblems or insignia -- Notes: (a) Including evil eye. -- (b) Not including representations of the serpent and cup (3.11.1), the serpent and staff (3.11.1), imperial eagles (3.7.1) and torches (13.1.5).
(6) Crosses containing a figurative element
(7) Crosses within a circle or a polygon
(8) Maltese cross
(9) Banderoles, cartouches
(10) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(11) Stylized flowers
(12) One flower
(13) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(14) Castles, fortresses, crenellated walls, palaces
Goods and Services Information