||Wednesday, May 8, 1985
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Horseshoes -- Note: Including horseshoe-shaped magnets.
(3) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(4) Other backgrounds divided into two or four
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) One quadrilateral
(12) Beavers, marmots, badgers, martens, mink, wolverines, raccoons, skunks, armadillos
(13) Stylized leaves
(14) One leaf
(15) Two to four leaves
(16) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(17) Other maple leaf (leaves)
(18) Trefoils -- Note: Including trefoils represented as symbols or appearing on playing cards.
(19) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(20) Stylized flowers
(21) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(22) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information