||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the word ALGONQUIN is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 14, 1996
(1) Rowing boats, canoes, gondolas, dinghies, kayaks
(2) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Other labels
(4) Banderoles, cartouches
(5) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(7) Two trees or two bushes
(8) Two to four leaves
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(11) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information