||The right to the exclusive use of the words NANTUCKET and NECTARS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 25, 1999
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(7) Other leaves
(8) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(9) Lacustrine or maritime scenes
(10) Urban landscapes or village scenes with water, river or stream
(11) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information