||The right to the exclusive use of the word CANADA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 31, 1996
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(6) One tree or one bush
(7) Stylized leaves
(8) One leaf
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) Other maple leaf (leaves)
(12) Stylized flowers
(13) Fleur-de-lys (Quebec)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Crests, T-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, pens, key chains, buttons, banners, plaques, books, posters.
(2) - Planting trees for purposes of reforestation of Canada and reclaiming waste areas, improving ecology and providing foods and habitat for wildlife, involving youth with the outdoors and the awareness of the need for conservation, and to raise funds for local and provincial programs of Boy Scouts of Canada and third world community development projects.